Venue in Dublin for 40th birthday party - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-03-2008, 19:58   #1
CinammonGirl

Venue in Dublin for 40th birthday party

Trying to think of somewhere in Dublin to have my 40th birthday bash (getting old, v. depressing!). Inviting about 70 people, would like to have it somewhere a bit 'different' but no earthshattering ideas so far.
Requirements: city centre or within a few miles radius, has its own bar just for us (or lets me bring drink), provides food and/or lets me bring food.
Suggestions so far: Cafe en Seine (too noisy for the oldies (oldiers) I think), function room over Oliver St. John Gogarty, Andersons (a nice cafe/deli place in Drumcondra, it opens in the evenings but don't know if they would be open to kind of hiring it out for the night for a private do). All ideas gratefully received
Advertisement
10-03-2008, 20:04   #2
daisy123

Was going to suggest Chief O Neill's in Smithfield, but their website is down, I wonder if it's gone...really nice place, has a couple of function rooms for different sized parties, and they let you bring your own food in. I've been to a few functions there with all age groups, and was always a big hit!

http://dublin.city-centre-hotels.com...oneills-hotel/

here's another website with their details!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion