i need help with my work experience email - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-01-2008, 00:43   #1
aaro26

i need help with my work experience email

What should i use as my subject in my email to the company i want to work for.
keep in mind when your posting that this is my last chance to get a good job for WE
Advertisement
24-01-2008, 00:53   #2
jetsonx

Is email the best way to approach this??

From the company's perspective -(if its not put in their spam folder) you could be anyone!

My advice, go to the secretaries office, get some headed notepaper with your school's logo on it - write your letter on that.

Make sure you ring the company beforehand, and make sure your letter is addressed to right person in the company i.e. find out who is in charge of taking on a temporary worker.
good luck.
24-01-2008, 19:26   #3
aaro26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsonx View Post
Is email the best way to approach this??

From the company's perspective -(if its not put in their spam folder) you could be anyone!

My advice, go to the secretaries office, get some headed notepaper with your school's logo on it - write your letter on that.

Make sure you ring the company beforehand, and make sure your letter is addressed to right person in the company i.e. find out who is in charge of taking on a temporary worker.
good luck.
wow that a really good idea! i was told before to just walk in and hand in my CV but i thought that was stupid

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion