Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Dublin? - uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
06-09-2007, 14:19   #1
Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Dublin?

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Dublin? Preferably South or Central Dublin but anywhere will do really.
06-09-2007, 14:37   #2
Send a message via ICQ to Peteer Send a message via AIM to Peteer Send a message via MSN to Peteer Send a message via Yahoo to Peteer Send a message via Skype™ to Peteer
Originally Posted by labreagreine
Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Dublin? Preferably South or Central Dublin but anywhere will do really.
Dr C Gallagher
The Dental Practice
38 Fenian Street,
Dublin 2,
01 678 8158
Been some years since I used him but am still happy to recommend.

All the best,
06-09-2007, 22:20   #3
Send a message via AIM to irlirishkev Send a message via MSN to irlirishkev
I used Smiles for the first time there recently. Couldn't recommend them enough. Very clean, professional, and I didn't feel a thing!
09-09-2007, 23:14   #4
Jay D
the only problem I have with dentists is that they are a complete and total rip off the prices they charge ya.

I got a quote of €800 in a place on Merrion Sq and up north I got the whole lot done for under 300 like c'mon.
06-11-2007, 20:04   #5
dublin dentist

i go to karl cassidy and find him good, also as its a new practice everything is shiny and new :-)
06-11-2007, 21:58   #6
Wishbone Ash
You might get some more info in the Dental Forum.
06-11-2007, 22:24   #7
Helen Walsh on South Circular rd Think it could be listed as Portobello Dental CLinic.... Absoutley excellent was recommended to me as I have a severe phobia of dentists but Helen so nice and calming I actually have found that 5 years later I dont mind going to see her... Very straight up about procedures & costs etc so you have all the info you need not like some dentists I heard of that do the work then charge you!!!
05-12-2007, 12:21   #8
Ranelagh Dentist

I have just finished a course of treatment with a great Dentist in a gorgeous new premises called Ranelagh Dental, in Ranelagh Clinic (its opposite Sandford National School, 22 Sandford Road). Her name is Dr Hilary Garvey, over 30 years a dentist and lovely. I needed a lot of basic work done (haven't been to the dentist in ages) and she was very gentle and calmed me down, explained everything in advance including fees which were a lot less than my previous dentist! For example, i needed a bite guard as I grind my teeth-my last dentist quoted me €800 and Dr Garvey charged me €200 for the same thing. I had 4 filling and they cost €80 each. I had an xray and I was charged €30 for it-so the moral is either shop around or go to Ranelagh dental! Their phone number is 4986940. Good luck!

Quick Reply
Remove Text Formatting

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion