Dentists Who accept Medical Card Holders - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-09-2007, 00:10   #1
haveabadday

Dentists Who accept Medical Card Holders

Hi Folks,
Can anyone tell me if they know of a Dentist in the Carlow area, that accepts Medical Card Holders?? I have been intouch with HSE, and was told there is a dispute going on between Dentists and who ever, and most of the Dentists have now opted out of the scheme!! I could only find one Dentist in Carlow that accepts Medical Card Holders, I went to him and was not impressed!! I was in the chair for approx 3mins!! then told to leave!! I am willing to pay now, as I have given up looking around Carlow, but I am quite nervous, so would need a caring and gentle dentist!!
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Advertisement
31-10-2007, 12:48   #2
maradona10

i need the same info only for dublin
01-11-2007, 21:14   #3
fitzgeme

The HSE can provide you with a list of dentists in your area "To learn more about Dental Services in your area, contact your Local Health Office. You can also call the HSE infoline: 1850 24 1850, for more information." however with the dispute at the moment I suggest you contact the dentist on the phone to see if they accept medical cards. Also try the Dublin Dental Hospital however there may be a waiting list.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion