Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

07-08-2007, 22:32   #106
colly.ie

Good Piano Teacher in Dublin

Can anyone recommend a good piano teacher in Dublin please?

I'm interested in improving the basic piano skills I have as I have been concentrating on mostly electronic and experimental music...

all suggestions appreciated

cheers
Advertisement
08-08-2007, 20:35   #107
vengeance52

Well if ya want to be professionally graded, ya cud try the lenster school of music. They work outta griffith college on the south circular road, D8.

Other than that, ya might find a few numbers here
09-08-2007, 02:10   #108
A racy brainrot

Cello Teacher

I'm grade seven on piano but have always always wanted to play the cello. This summer i got onto actually doing something about it, but i couldnt find a teacher anywhere. Is anyone, or do you know anyone that teaches the cello in the Munster area?
10-08-2007, 22:13   #109
Pigwidgeon

bass lessons

have been playing since dec but amnt happy with current teacher. basically i think i should be a lot better then i am im still very beginner.

anyone know any good teachers in north wicklow/south dublin area?
25-08-2007, 15:13   #110
Casa

cello lessons in waterford

I am looking for a cello teacher anywhere in waterford- i have completed all grades in piano and have a diploma in theory and music appreciation from the R.I.A.M. but have always wanted to learn the cello. Does anyone know where I can get cello lessons in Waterford?!!
Advertisement
27-08-2007, 19:19   #111
Orizio

Bass lessons

Anyone know where I can get electric bass lesson in Cork city or the east cork area?

I have already tried the region forumand got no reply.
29-08-2007, 10:56   #112
herecomethedrum

Dum kit lessons

I'm looking for drumkit lessons for my 12 year old. He passed his Trinity Grade 1 exam in The Hague last May and would like to continue studying. We live near Midleton, East Cork but would be happy to travel into Cork City. Does anyone know of a good teacher?
29-08-2007, 11:06   #113
highlydebased

I dont know of any teachers in Cork, however, I would recommend getting a private teacher (one to one tuition), worked best for me on drums
29-08-2007, 16:54   #114
Stephen!

Rock Music Singing Lessons

Anyone know of any good teacfhers who teach people who to sing, particularily in rock music styles. I know you still have to know how to breath and sing properly but i want to sing rock music etc and growl! Any help is appreciated!
Advertisement
29-08-2007, 21:50   #115
Orizio

Quote:
Originally Posted by herecomethedrum
I'm looking for drumkit lessons for my 12 year old. He passed his Trinity Grade 1 exam in The Hague last May and would like to continue studying. We live near Midleton, East Cork but would be happy to travel into Cork City. Does anyone know of a good teacher?
The midleton community college have drumming lessons starting in september I think.
31-08-2007, 19:06   #116
kpmac0

Guitar Lessons in Donegal

Hi
I am looking for guitar lessons in Donegal in DADGAD or DADFAD style. Can anyone help me please?
03-09-2007, 16:37   #117
Magic Eight Ball
Closed Account

try the Irish Drum Centre for drum lessons.
You won't regret it.

http://theirishdrumcentre.com
03-09-2007, 20:49   #118
Pyr0

Send a message via MSN to Pyr0
Looking for electric guitar lessons in the dublin area, living in ballymun but will travel to town and other places if it isn't too far and worth the money.

General soloing, rythm accuracy help.

Thanks !
04-09-2007, 12:01   #119
StillBallygowan

Guitar lessons North Wicklow/South County Dublin

Hi,

I'm looking for a good guitar teacher for an intermediate guitar player in the North Wicklow/South County Dublin area?

Thanks.
07-09-2007, 15:26   #120
Thomas from Presence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0
Looking for electric guitar lessons in the dublin area, living in ballymun but will travel to town and other places if it isn't too far and worth the money.

General soloing, rythm accuracy help.

Thanks !

Hi Pyr0

I'mstill teaching in Dame Court (City Centre). I teach most popular styles and have taught and continue to teach many people off these very boards.

Here's an updated version of my original post:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all. I am a guitar teacher of six years and have to date taught over 200 people in that time. Loads of boards people on the books and plenty of references here, just search for Thomas Brunkard.

Instrument(s) And Styles - Guitar - Rock, Blues, Metal, Folk, Reggae, Soul, Funk
Experience - 8 years teaching
Location - Dame Court Dublin 2
Lesson Duration - 40 minutes- One hour - Lessons are by topic module and times vary
Cost Per Lesson - €30 per lesson, €100 for four consecutive lessons. Student and Unemployed discounts.

My curriculumn is highly successful and relatively fast at imparting full fret board knowledge quickly. From there I work towards using that knowledge to have you playing, composing, improvising and mastering the styles you want to learn.

- Full fretboard knowledge
- Theory taught quickly painlessly with emphasis on practical application
- Beginners - chords and strum patterns become songs and recognisable pieces fast.
- Techniques both basic, advanced and obtruse looked at
- Live guitar - how to use your pedals, set up your amp, buy the right gear
- How to look after your guitar
- Recording techniques for guitar- make your arrangements stand out
- Learn the fundementals of different styles to help you become a truly original player.

Graded Electric Guitar Examinations can now be arranged.

Contact - Thomas Brunkard
Email: teaching@thomasbrunkard.com
Phone: 085-7189920
Web: www.ThomasBrunkard.com (offline for a bit while a snazzy new one is built!)
Thread Closed