Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi I am new here

• 29-07-2002 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there I am new I'm not sure if this belongs in this section but It was about newbies so I thought I would try.

I am female 22 years old and have a son of 2 and a half years old I live in the Rhondda Valleys south Wales (Uk) I am into Consloes mainly Xbox and Gamecube plus I like Eastenders and Emmerdale etc and I also like reading magazines like Take a Break etc I am originally from Southend on sea Essex but moved down here a long time ago

So I will leave it there for now and Go and do some posting

So see ya' all around byeeeeee......x........:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Mr Dictionary

lol you suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ahh yes.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=38521
    obviously someone has an encylcopedia stuck up their ass ... is that comfortable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CubeMistress

Originally posted by Kali
    ahh yes.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=38521
    obviously someone has an encylcopedia stuck up their ass ... is that comfortable?

I don't know you tell me Kali is that comfortable.........:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

well i wasnt refering to you.. but no i'd guess it isn't ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CubeMistress

Originally posted by Kali
    well i wasnt refering to you.. but no i'd guess it isn't ;)

Sorry Mate Did'nt realise you were'nt aiming at me I just thought you was because of the welcome I had before you but if you were to quote the person you was aiming at then it would save confusion......:)

Sorry again my fault......:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

You're welcome to boards.ie, please come in, mind the step (yada yada...)

Can I just point out, and it's probably for your own good. You don't need to feel that you have to disclose any personal background details about yourself to win our attention. To be honest (TBH), there are lots of people on these boards I don't know the slightest things about, but I interact with them on almost a daily basis.

But having said that, there is a surprising number of threads on these boards aimed at people who wish to disclose details (eg. Where are you from, What age are you, How fast can you type) have been up in the last two weeks!.

Right you mentioned that you like consoles (that will go down well here, but in the Games board, not here [Newbies FAQ]). Soap Opera's like Eastenders and Emmerdale are generally not discussed, but that's only because nobody started a discussion, but before you do, I'm guessing that such a topic might not be popular around here.

Boards.ie is a great place, but of course there are plenty of muppets that will discourage you, and will try to get on your nerves. Just ignore them, they're muppets, and just be yourself. Some of the older members of boards.ie tend to be a little more mature and courteous towards new commers, but that's only beacuse the younger ones are still a little insecure, and are desperate to earn respect amongst their cyber peers. It's common knowledge :p

Take care :)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by phobos
    Some of the older members of boards.ie tend to be a little more mature and courteous towards new commers,

*chuckle*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Also, don't listen to a word Phobos says. He's a notorious liar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by CubeMistress
    Hi there I am new I'm not sure if this belongs in this section but It was about newbies so I thought I would try.

I am female 22 years old and have a son of 2 and a half years old I live in the Rhondda Valleys south Wales (Uk) I am into Consloes mainly Xbox and Gamecube plus I like Eastenders and Emmerdale etc and I also like reading magazines like Take a Break etc I am originally from Southend on sea Essex but moved down here a long time ago

So I will leave it there for now and Go and do some posting

So see ya' all around byeeeeee......x........:)

Hi I'm 65/m/west angular and I also like all of the above. Although my favourite soap is coronation street I find the articles in womans way and weekly womans way and womans way weekly bimonthly annual edition to be of particualr interest. Actually in truth I prefer to look at the underwear adverts in the back but that's between us. I once rang one of the friends chat lines and they certainly weren't looking for friends as I understand the definition. It was all "I'm not in any underwear" and "how's your father" type of thing. But that's beside the point if truth be known Phobos lies.

Q.E.D.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Leanne

Hi everyone, my name is Leanne Conti and I'm new here. Do I sound like I'm at AA ? ;)

I live in Norhtampton which is about as far away from the sea as you can get in the UK. I'm 18 and I am currently in my gap year before I go to Uni next year.

I'm a right little chatter-box, according to my friends. So, I look forward to getting to know you all.

(Who are the fit men, BTW ?) LOL.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Leanne
    (Who are the fit men, BTW ?) LOL.

ohholymotherofgodsaveus.jpg
    Mordeth is clearly hot, with a current hotornot score of 6.1!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

6.2 bitch!

Yeah whatever. Your nipples are on the internet.

Originally posted by amp
    Also, don't listen to a word Phobos says. He's a notorious liar.
    LOL :)

shush you'll blow my cover, you muppet

;-phobos-)

they don't mind, they're comfortable with themselves they way they are.

I don't care how comfortable your nipples are, I want them removed from my intarweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

so is that ridiculous hair on your face. *bum fluff* :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Lol @ mordeth yet again.

*mutters to himself*.. they're laughing with me.. laughing *with* me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Leanne

OK, I think I get a good idea what the men are like in here.

Ermm, can someone tell me how to get out ?

(Leanne walks slowly toward the door.)

Only joking - you lot are mad !!!!

• Advertisement

ah its all just a load of fun. come to the boards beer fest on the 24th of august and meet the men behind the masks....

read her post
    she's in the uk
    *thwap*

Originally posted by flamegrill
    ah its all just a load of fun. come to the boards beer fest on the 24th of august and meet the men behind the masks....
    Don't do it Leanne, it's a trap!

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

hola and a big mad welcome to ya!

www.yorema.com/nerds
    Mostly unattractive nerds, unlike my refulgent self.
    Mordeth, you appear to be importunate in confirming your prestigious 'good looks'. A little insecure are we?

Originally posted by Mordeth
    read her post
    she's in the uk
    *thwap*

the bigger the reason to come over like, make a bloody holiday out of it like. mordeth u smell go shower ya dirty git. :P

mr dictionary.. i know I'm beautiful
    how about you?

Originally posted by flamegrill
    mordeth u smell go shower ya dirty git. :P

Oh that's hurtful.

also untruthful, I smell quite lovely.

• Advertisement

Quite a riposte.
    If you know it, I find it abstruse why you require others to confirm this calumny. Your post was obsequious. I'm not being captious, but you come off as a diffident and immured

Advertisement