Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

17-06-2006, 20:53   #1
Alfasudcrazy

My Peugeot 504 is for sale.

Just a few pics of my Peugeot 504 L which I have for sale at the moment. It’s a 1977 ex UK car and in immaculate condition. The car has only 41,000 miles on the clock and has a vast service history and all its original manuals etc.
The car drives like new and its 1.8 4 cylinder petrol engine ticks over as you would expect for an engine with such low mileage.
The interior is as new also the seats still retain their as new firmness – but as you would expect from one of the last iconic Peugeots it is supremely comfortable and entertaining.
This car would provide the owner with not just a unique classic but would also have no problem doubling as a good, economical and reliable family car as and when the need required. It will of course qualify for the cheaper classic road tax (€42 pa) from next year too.

The price is €3,700.

Car is being sold as I have just a tad too many classics at present and don’t have time to drive them all.

I can be contacted at 087 7770195 if anyone is interested.

Advertisement
17-06-2006, 21:04   #2
Squirrel

Looks in great condition ,Alfasudcrazy. Good luck with the sale. Did I not see you interested in something else recently?

Edit: Perhaps?

Last edited by Squirrel; 17-06-2006 at 21:06. Reason: Posting link
17-06-2006, 21:53   #3
Alfasudcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
Looks in great condition ,Alfasudcrazy. Good luck with the sale. Did I not see you interested in something else recently?

Edit: Perhaps?
Yes Frank's Stag looks a treat and I am interested but I have to move some old stock before I can thinks of any new purchases.
17-06-2006, 21:54   #4
Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfasudcrazy
Yes Frank's Stag looks a treat and I am interested but I have to move some old stock before I can thinks of any new purchases.
You have the problem I would love to have. You wouldn't be interested in a trade for a '97 Micra

Anyway, good luck with the sale, looks a beaut.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion