Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Considering MSc

Options
  • 22-12-2014 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm considering a part time MSc in IT. I studied Computer Science for 3 years as part of my BSc in Maynooth. I graduated with a BSc in Chemistry and then completed a PhD in Chemistry (2009). I'd like to know if I'd be eligible for a scholarship or what my options are as a mature student...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

justback83 wrote: »
    I'd like to know if I'd be eligible for a scholarship

That would be a question for the college you're looking to apply to. Generally they'll publish a list of scholarships on offer and conditions/requirements.

I'm sure you're already familiar with the process in finding funding...

Advertisement