Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malta Open 2014

• 02-06-2014 12:54pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Malta Open is starting this month and I noticed that there's a few Irish people heading over here for it.

Does anyone know

Aoife Hall
    Barry Foley
    Conan Mackey
    David Noonan
    Daz McLoughlin
    Gavin Fox
    Jason Byrnes
    Michael Flannery
    Sarah Flannery

I know of Barry and Jason (he was playing in Stillorgan last week when I was back home) but have never actually met any of them.

Still undecided on whether or not to play it too...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Still undecided on whether or not to play it too...

Go for it!

The Jesus would have wanted you to

lB49t.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

I'll be there too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Aoife Hall? Did she bowl in Palmerstown at one point, back when it was XL Bowl? Had a brother called David? If so, then I know who she is :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Aoife Hall? Did she bowl in Palmerstown at one point, back when it was XL Bowl? Had a brother called David? If so, then I know who she is :)

I think that might be her yea. Don't know the others at all though.

Turns out I can't play anyways :( Too rich for my liking and I'm pretty stone broke this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Barry Foley and Gavin Fox are playing in Romainia this weekend. I think Barry has qualified for the second round. Gavin yet to bowl. No matter what anyone has to say The Strand Bowl brought through some of the best bowling talent in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

How come they're not playing the European Championship in Iceland? I thought they'd be over for that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Bowling starts at 1:30pm if you want to take a look. This is a great idea. I don't know why other Bowling Centers are not going down this route

Link to live viewing is here http://idmclub.ro/ibibo/broadcast/

Advertisement