Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in social work- please help

• 01-03-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Sorry if there is a thread already about this but i havent time to check.
    I have an interview for the masters in social work tuesday coming, i have got some advice from a lecturer that i had in my previous social care course. Just wondering if anyone on here has done the interview and has been successful. What questions do they ask and what should i look out for thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Christinalit

is it for social work in galway by any chance?? :)

hi, oh my god i just got an interview as well, i am sooooo delighted!! mine is for friday though!!!! do you know how many people get called for interview???

• Registered Users Posts: 34 deiserocks

Its for the social work masters in UCC, anyone have any tips for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bobbity1234

Blame the system! Sorry i couldn't resist, it's an old joke. How many social workers does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Ans. It's not the light bulb that needs changing it's the whole system, man!

OOH just thought of another social work joke, a social worker is walking down the street and is stopped by an old lady, she covered in blood and bruises and says she's just been attacked. My god, says the social worker we need to find the person that did this, they really need help!

Sorry i know none of this is helpful, relax be yourself and show that you can listen. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 deiserocks

Thanks for the responses, interiew went great and was offerede a place yesterday :)

• Advertisement

congrats on getting the place well done! still waiting to hear back from galway! they said three weeks so this friday coming will be three weeks exactly! fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sarah88

I also got offered a place:D will see you up there deiserocks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭andylennon11

Any tips on the interview questions?

Advertisement