Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

Turbo 45 - 395 calories plus loads of spring cleaning in the house - should really wear my HRM for that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I'm due too, we're synching over the internet! The Red Intertent :D
    I have worn my hrm cleaning :o

I'm due too, we're synching over the internet! The Red Intertent :D
    I have worn my hrm cleaning :o

Ha ha! I thought I was the only one that sad :D

Sunday 11 March - HIIT 25 / Upper 20 - 350 calories. Glad to have that week over! Energy levels back up today so will get in a long workout tonight.

Turbo Fire - Fire 55EZ / Abs 10 - 475 calories. Loads of energy tonight - could have done another hour :)

• Advertisement

Turbo Fire - HIIT 25 / Upper 20 - only 254 calories but nearly 3 hours later still feel pumped after the HIIT. Thankfully doesn't stop me sleeping :-)

Wed 14 March - rest day.

Busy busy girl this week so very little on-line time. Anyway the last few days were as follows:

Thurs: Fire 45 / Abs 10 - 392 calories
    Fri: Fire 45EZ: 376 calories
    Today: Fire 60 - 417 calories plus 3 hours of very strenous housework :)

Mother's Day yesterday so no workout and was completely spoiled - brekkie in bed, prosecco, wine .... very nice :-)

So to combat the excesses of yesterday I did a long workout today - Fire 60 / Lower 20 / Abs 10 - and burned a whopping 657 calories!! Happy days :-) Plus more cleaning this morning and helped put up a trampoline - a workout in itself! All in all a very active day.

Just finished HIIT 25 and Upper 20 - 345 calories. Triceps aching! Hopefully will be worth it :)

• Advertisement

Fire 45EZ / Abs 10 done this morning - 417 calories. Feel great :-)

Fire 55ez - 310 calories. Hmm... performance and energy a bit off tonight and reflected in the calorie burn. Still better than sitting on my bum watching tv :-)

A lot on this weekend and visitors too so very little time to log on. Update on the last few days:

Friday 23 March: Rest day
    Saturday 24 March: Fire 45 / Abs 10 - 397 calories
    Sunday 25 March: HIIT 25 / Upper 20 / Abs 10 - 420 calories
    Monday 26 March: Fire 60 - 386 calories

Tuesday 27 March - rest day.
    Wednesday 28 March - Fire 60 - 369 calories. Bunged up with sinus infection at the moment. Not too bad but very annoying :-(

Thurs 29 March - HIIT 30 / Upper 20 - 347 calories.
    Fri - Fire 45 / Abs 10 - 383 calories.

Nose still bunged up - yuck! Hard to workout when you can hardly breathe :eek:

Not doing workout today as feel crappy and seem to have hubbie's sinus infection. Can't taste or smell anything :-(

Sunday 1 April - no workout as still felt rubbish. Felt better today so decided to get back into it.
    Monday 2 April - started Chalean Extreme and am going to do it in parallel with Turbo Fire as I don't want to drop the cadiio plus I enjoy it too much!
    Burn circuit 1 - 247 calories
    HIIT 30 - 275 calories
    Off this week so hope to get a good start to the new programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Glad you are feeling better, good luck with chalean extreme! I am pretty sure if you google hybrid turbo fire chalen extreme there are schedules, maybe on the beach body site actually.

Glad you are feeling better, good luck with chalean extreme! I am pretty sure if you google hybrid turbo fire chalen extreme there are schedules, maybe on the beach body site actually.
    Thanks DCD. Yeah I have a hybrid schedule which came with the TurboFire pack. It's sort of half and half. I will follow that eventually but want to do the full Chalean Extreme first and add in a bit of the TF cardio. Could hardly move yesterday - had forgotten the effect of heavy weights on the body! Plus already peed off with having to change the plates! If I win lotto I'm going to get those Selectech weights!

Rest day yesterday - a bit odd on Day 2 of a programme! Just as well as I wouldn't have been able to do even 1 squat :-)
    Today's workout - Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 - 240 calories. Turbo Fire 55EZ - 367 calories.
    Have decided to go down the country for Easter leaving tomorrow morning so won't get to workout again until Monday. Will just have to do lots of walking and avoid over consumption of the kids Easter eggs :-)

• Advertisement

Back from down the country last night so back into workouts today.

Chalean Extreme - Burn Circuit 1 - 306 calories
    Turbo Fire - Fire 30 - 296 calories

Good to be back at it. Bad day at work today :mad: so the workout really helped :).

Rest day for Chalean Extreme today so did a Turbo Fire workout. Fire 60 - 605 calories. Really gave it socks and delighted with the calories used :-)

Thurs 12 April - Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 - 272 calories
    - Turbo Fire HIIT 30 - 267 calories

Fri 13 April - Taking my 2nd rest day today as have to go out tonight.

Very busy weekend so only logging this now:

Sat 14 April: Chalean Extreme - Burn Intervals / Ab Burner - 467 calories
    Sun 15 April: Chalean Extreme / Turbo Fire - Burn Circuit 3 / HIIT 25 - 527 calories
    Mon 16 April: Chalean Extreme - Burn it Off / Recharge - 348 calories.
    Much prefer the cardio in Turbo Fire but enjoying the strength training.

Chalean Extreme - Burn Circuit 1 - 271 cals
    Turbo Fire - Fire 30 - 256 cals
    Had to go a bit easier than normal on the latter as there were complaints from the 5 year old that I was keeping her awake with my jumps :-)

Well here is a good excuse for not working out yesterday! Rest day yesterday for Chalean Extreme so had all planned to do Turbo Fire - Fire 60 last night. Got kids to bed, put on gear then heh presto electricity went and had none for the rest of the night. Of course none this morning too and had to wait for an electrician so couldn't do one this morning either. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad::mad::mad::mad: anyway fixed now so no excuses tonight. Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and a HIIT planned.

Thurs 19 April - Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 & HIIT 25 - 291 and 227 calories.
    Fri 20 April - Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals & Ab Burner - 426 calories
    Sat 21 April - Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 3 & HIIT 30 - 516 calories
    Sun 22 April -Chalean Extreme Burn it Off & Recharge - 331 calories

Diet hasn't been the best the last couple of weeks (have had to eat out a good bit) and have put on a couple of pounds :mad: :o so refocussing is the name of the game for this coming week. Going to be very strict with myself.

So far this week:
    Monday: Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1 / Turbo Fire 30 - 283 & 276 calories.
    Tuesday: Turbo Fire 55EZ / Stretch 10 - 379 calories.

Am now following an official Chalean Extreme / Turbo Fire hybrid as I was a bit all over the place doing my own thing. I quite like lists and schedules so it suits me. 2 days down - 11 weeks and 5 days to go :)

Wednesday: Burn Circuit 1 / Stretch 10 - 293 calories

Plan for tonight is Fire 45 & Core 20.

• Advertisement

Workout update:
    Thursday: Turbo Fire 45 EZ Core 20 - 423 calories.
    Friday: Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 & HIIT 15 - 392 calories.
    Saturday: Turbo Fire 45 & CE Ab Burner - 408 calories.
    Today: rest day.
    On a flight to Israel later and will be there until Friday for work. Have packed my workout gear as hotel has good gym. Will
    aim to do workout every morning before meetings.

Advertisement