Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show us your Adz! want it, got it, get it here (Please read the rules in the OP!)

• 06-07-2011 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

:)Alright folks, I was wondering if any others on here were interested in a kinda 'music market' thread? Maybe you're looking to sell off some equipment,vinyl,CD's or other such related wares or maybe your on the hunt for something particular.

:)Maybe your already trying to sell something/looking for something on adverts.ie - well this thread is intended to help with getting your add seen or to help in broadening your search net.

:cool:Having spoken to the Mods and been given the green light, I think it's a good way for us to sell to a target market or increase our chances of buying a wanted item.There's also the added bonus of a chance "i know a guy who knows a guy who's got a (example) to sell" / "I know someone looking for (example)"

:rolleyes: Obviously within the rules of the forum and in line with the general rules of sale/purchase as with adverts.ie

:) Sellers looking to list items for sale should also provide the link to their adverts.ie ad and state a price, this shouldnt be used as an auction thread (ya got yokesbay for that)

:) Buyers looking for something in particular can just post a "Wanted" post detailing what they're chasing.

Just to add in regard to sale/purchase agreement between 2 parties,personal details (phone numbers,email address etc) should only be exchanged via PM's in accordance with site rules.

Finally,please only use the thread if your genuinely selling/looking to buy music/dj'ing & other music related items.

Comments

Advertisement