Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

(UK) Vicar hospitalised with potato up his Bum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Story of the year:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm blue in the face from telling ye men, nothing bigger than a finger should go up there.....two if you are highly experienced :pac:

Its bananas and cucumbers all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Wonder if the potato was covered in Franks Red Hot Sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Will it still be a class 2 when they remove it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Will it still be a class 2 when they remove it?

The barring order prevent him going near class 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

If I can be serious for a moment. Why is the Metro quoting The Sun as a source? Does the Sun even count as a reliable source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Well, when he starts off with the body of Christ in his mouth everyday it probably was going to escalate..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Anyway doctor, there I was hanging up me curtains naked when I slipped and this Russian doll fell into my anus.

Don't like those Russian Dolls, they're so full of themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Was he in a tutu?
    He's not strange, he just wants to live his life this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Why would you hang Curtains Naked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

If I had a tenner for every time I heard that story over the past few years I'd be fairly well-off by now - bit of a (hospital) urban legend...

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Thats how my family hid their potatoes back in the Famine days. These days its just perverted however

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

RichieC wrote: »
    There's an old saying out west: If it hasn't got a handle don't stick it up your ring..
    Doors and bicycles come to mind.... or wood burning stove..... ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

token101 wrote: »
    You're being sarcastic. Surely? Please tell me you're being sarcastic? Because if you're not, you're calling me homophobic for suggesting that a guy pouring concrete up his ass is beyond a moron?
    only seeing this now,
    the Darwin awards are given to people who have managed to kill themselves through their own stupidity, usually before they manage to procreate, thus taking thier stupid-genes out of the genepool, for the benefit of future generations of mankind,

now, i dont think this guy who poured concrete up his ass managed to kill himself, but he was gay, so probably won't passing on his genes anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

benway wrote: »
    No corkscrews in the rectory, obviously.

No cork screws in the rectum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

benway wrote: »
    No corkscrews in the rectory, obviously.

*snigger snigger

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

What incredible bad luck! I mean bad enough for this sort of thing to happen once, but it seems the exact same thing happened to the poor vicar back in 2008 too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-hospital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

What incredible bad luck! I mean bad enough for this sort of thing to happen once, but it seems the exact same thing happened to the poor vicar back in 2008 too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-hospital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html
    once i can believe, but twice? i honestly don't think he was there to hang curtains. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

"But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

Sure ye do love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

*snigger snigger

Racist!
    John Doe1 wrote: »
    Story of the rear

F.Y.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

44leto wrote: »
    I remember reading about a case in England when they found a man who bled too death.

He somehow figured that sodomy would be a good idea with his horse, it wasn't, but the remarkable thing, the coroner estimated it took him about 3 days to die and in agony. He was to embarrassed to seek assistance.

There's a good but really disturbing documentary about that case:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_(film)

And something closer to home:

http://www.thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/

is this the new tayto parked everyone is always on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

vibe666 wrote: »
    is this the new tayto parked everyone is always on about?

I dunno, maybe it's one of the Mystery Walkers flavours http://www.walkers.co.uk/Home/Index

MetalDog wrote: »
    I dunno, maybe it's one of the Mystery Walkers flavours http://www.walkers.co.uk/Home/Index
    vicar's hoop flavour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

token101 wrote: »
    Eh, regardless of what this guy did, is he not entitled to confidentiality? Or does that just go out the window when the situation is funny? I'd sue the hole of that nurse and I'd be wanting her struck off if possible.

It is confidential. It doesn't give a name. However, good luck to keeping that secret when you go to court.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

That story is exactly like what happened to an old guy living down the road from me.
    He was "changing a light bulb naked" when the light bulb went up he's rear end. Ya....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

My flat mate was working as a porter in the Regional Hospital in Galway 15 yrs ago when a man came in one night with a black pudding lodged up his ass. Before removing it, my flatemate had to take him down to x-ray first.
    Now normally, when a patient is sent for an x-ray, the request form includes details like
    "Query - tibula or fibula" or "Query - radius or ulna".
    In this case, the form simply read
    "Query - Denny's or Roscrea" :-)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The Vicar's not a licker 'cos it's quicker up the gicker when it's slicker not thicker.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Advertisement