Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogging

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Abitar wrote: »
    Theres lookers and fookers.... think IBC told me that...

If you went on your toblerone I reckon you'd be seen as a bit of a greedy git tbh ;)

I've seen quite a few exhibitionist couples in the cinema.

Usually the girls too who seem to be getting a kick out of being .. ahem .. noticed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Theres lookers and fookers.... think IBC told me that...

If you went on your toblerone I reckon you'd be seen as a bit of a greedy git tbh ;)

but i am single and havent gone out with girls that would be into that really. It would be nice to beat off to some live action though, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

OK, lets end this sh1t
    Dogging is a good thing for educational purposes. Those who may perceive themselves to be slightly naive can get non-direct pointers by the time tested looking and learning technique. Those of us who have so much to offer (I'm looking at you Abi and we'llalhavetea) are more than happy to oblige to show their superior moves to enable the good timid folk of Ireland to have a better time.

To these unsong heroes, I salut you
    /takes off hat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I used to go to dogging spots but with the recession and all it just would not be the same turning up with the wife on a push bike...

Thats better. Take the saddle off and someones back passage is getting plugged.

Killing two birds with one stone so to speak or should that be killing one bird with two stones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    so can you just go along and look in at them and jerk off?

Some parts of France, Europe yeah ...of course the French being the French / Europeans nothing unusual there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

but i am single and havent gone out with girls that would be into that really. It would be nice to beat off to some live action though, no?

Your username and the content of this post all remind me of a video clip :)

If I post a link I'll get banned, soz :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

OP - NEWSFLASH - After dark not even the most committed plane enthusiast goes to the back of the airport for plane spotting.

After closing hours its rampant for taxi drivers taking a pit stop to "collect their fare".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Have you ever asked any of them if they'd be into it? Even in a round about way? I'm sure it would be ok on your own really, but after watching said live action, wouldn't it be sweeter to have a friend to take your frustrations out on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Now I know dogging goes on; I've gone for late night drives around Dollymount for the craic and seen all the steamed up windows and bouncing cars. However last night I had a bit of a new experience. I went for a drive up to the airport and we parked up on the layby to, y'know, watch the planes (ahem).

We were sitting there for a few minutes and I looked to the car to my left and there were 2 people giving it absolute socks in the next car...AND they had their light on so everyone could see! Now the windows were fogged up a bit but there was no mistaking what was going on, the front seat was pushed back and you could see a LOT. It was quite funny at the start, but then another car pulled in between my car & their's and it was a father with his son of about 10/11 and they had their flight timetables and binoculars with them. We could see through their car that the couple in the Peugeot were still hard at it and I was waiting for the father to notice, I was mortified for him! It was about 5 minutes before he looked properly to his left and then pulled off pretty hasty. About 10 minutes later I looked again and the couple were sitting up getting dressed...still with the light on, clear for everyone to see!

I think I'm pretty open-minded but I was a bit shocked at what I saw! It wasn't that late at night (about 11) and they were in SUCH an open area. If you choose to go dogging, at least go somewhere more private where you know if a car pulls up beside you they WANT to see you having sex!

So has anyone here ever willingly or unwillingly come across (yes, ha ha) any doggers? Or anyone enjoy partaking in a spot of dogging themselves?

I can't quite remember how this phrase goes, perhaps someone can re-arrange these words as I can't figure it out...

the calling kettle the black pot

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

stepbar wrote: »
    I believe there's a term for people who watch doggers?

doggees ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I can't quite remember how this phrase goes, perhaps someone can re-arrange these words as I can't figure it out...

the calling kettle the black pot

:pac:

My intentions were very innocent!

Have you ever asked any of them if they'd be into it? Even in a round about way? I'm sure it would be ok on your own really, but after watching said live action, wouldn't it be sweeter to have a friend to take your frustrations out on?

God it all sounds like too much hassle now. But I do have a "date" with a girl on Wednesday, I met her on Thursday night. I should probably keep all this dogging interest to myself. For now.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

are the dogging spots generally "make out creek" material or more like dark alleys? viewpoint up the mountains past rathfarnham is THE make out creek of dublin. its a carpark that looks out and you can see the whole of dublin and the lights (how romantic). you always get foggy windows and rocking cars there but about half the time its just the boyz shhhhhhtallin it up there pulling handbrakes in early nineties japanese hatchbacks.

me and my friends are the exceptions who just drive up there cos we're bored :rolleyes: but we've been up there a good few times.. probably around 30 or so at this stage and only seen one car with the lights on and people going at it.

there was one time me and the lads were up there tho, and we were just parked in the carpark with one or two cars down the other end but a car pulled into the car park full of guys and pulled up to the cars, getting to less than a metre away and turning on their full lights to embarrass the people doin the bould thing. so when they came to us they got a car full of guys with extra cheesy smiles and two thumbs up from everyone. i think everyone thoroughly enjoyed the moment

God it all sounds like too much hassle now. But I do have a "date" with a girl on Wednesday, I met her on Thursday night. I should probably keep all this dogging interest to myself. For now.

Youcould ease her into it without her realising. Take her off somewhere for a drive and a 'cuddle' a few times to non-dogging areas. Then a couple of weeks later, whisk her off to one of the dogging hot spots 'unknowingly' and see if she takes the bait ;)

I'm a sly bitch, aren't I? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Youcould ease her into it without her realising. Take her off somewhere for a drive and a 'cuddle' a few times to non-dogging areas. Then a couple of weeks later, whisk her off to one of the dogging hot spots 'unknowingly' and see if she takes the bait ;)

Sly like a kangaroo!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

are the dogging spots generally "make out creek" material or more like dark alleys? viewpoint up the mountains past rathfarnham is THE make out creek of dublin. its a carpark that looks out and you can see the whole of dublin and the lights (how romantic). you always get foggy windows and rocking cars there but about half the time its just the boyz shhhhhhtallin it up there pulling handbrakes in early nineties japanese hatchbacks.

There's a very popular place in Galway for it that's a beach car park-turns into a totally different place at night;)

I really must take a trip up the road to viewpoint some night, just for the craic-didn't know bout that,i've obviously been away from Dublin for too long:pac:

Inventive though, good stuff, poor girl doesn't know what's in store for her

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

alwaysadub wrote: »
    There's a very popular place in Galway for it that's a beach car park-turns into a totally different place at night;)

I really must take a trip up the road to viewpoint some night, just for the craic-didn't know bout that,i've obviously been away from Dublin for too long:pac:

oh its.... magical

Sly like a kangaroo!
    :D Shurup you.
    Inventive though, good stuff, poor girl doesn't know what's in store for her
    Well if it all went tits up you could play the dumb card and say you didn't realise. You can't lose here really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

i just googled dogging in ireland and clicked on dublin.

http://www.swing4ireland.com/dublin-dogging-locations.html

does anyone know where the zohan is?
    i'll try not to park near any red lorries in car parks anymore either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

i just googled dogging in ireland and clicked on dublin.

http://www.swing4ireland.com/dublin-dogging-locations.html

does anyone know where the zohan is?
    i'll try not to park near any red lorries in car parks anymore either!

:eek: There's quite a lot of place i know very well there,and didn't realise that went on there. Won't be parking in them spots in the dark anymore collecting someone-god knows who i'd meet.

If this thread is suddenly locked,we'll know why :D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Anyone up for a spot of dogging?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thekid01

anyone around in the waterford area up for some dogging ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

thekid01 wrote: »
    anyone around in the waterford area up for some dogging ?

Sure, il be there in ten.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement