Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Patrol & Florence And The Machine - Phoenix Park

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kbul

If anyone is selling 2 tickets, Im interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

kbul wrote: »
    If anyone is selling 2 tickets, Im interested :)

Toutless.ie is your best bet..Also keep a regular eye on Ticketmaster for additional tickets being released. They released some last week for a few hours!! They didn't last long!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kbul

Toutless.ie is your best bet..Also keep a regular eye on Ticketmaster for additional tickets being released. They released some last week for a few hours!! They didn't last long!!

Great thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

Ticketmaster have been releasing tickets since last week for this - not sure how many but i've checked 3 times and they've been available - eventually bought 2 on Monday so i'm sure there'll be more

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

paddyh117 wrote: »
    Ticketmaster have been releasing tickets since last week for this - not sure how many but i've checked 3 times and they've been available - eventually bought 2 on Monday so i'm sure there'll be more

I had a look there, just on the dot.

Tickets are still available.

• Advertisement

• damnit tickets keep going back on sale when I don't have money, payday is Monday :mad:

My Tickets arrived for this yesterday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Noelly

Just got a ticket for this now! :D Only got one because 'twas fairly spur of the moment, so looks likely I'll be heading on my own.. will def be worth it though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭sporina

karaokeman wrote: »
    My Tickets arrived for this yesterday:D

did you buy them from ticketmaster?

i want my tickets as i would like to maybe sell them but I do not think I will get them until a week before the event or so.

i must give them a call to see if they can speed it up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Ticketmaster website tells me my tickets are being processed, meaning they'll probably be sent out soon enough.

• Advertisement

sporina wrote: »
    did you buy them from ticketmaster?

Yeah I bought from ticketmaster, you're tickets are usually printed and sent out in a few days.

The only case I remember of having to wait until a week before was when I bought from See Tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I still haven't received any yet either.... hmmmm i always thought it was always closer to the date that they were sent out!

EDIT:
    Your tickets have not yet been dispatched.

not yet for me anyway

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Whats the big rush on tickets? The gig isnt till July

• Got my ticket last week, sor'ed! Good aul TM holding tickets back :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

I just got two Sunday tickets for me and the gf yesterday, although had to try a few times!! :D Couldnt get any last few days so dont give up!

Keep trying folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭sporina

tickets arrived in the post today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Yeah I got mine today!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ciara.smilie

Hey guys, can't wait for this gig! Just wondering has anyone any ideas of where to park for this concert??

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

On another note, anyone know what the set deadline for concerts in Phoenix Park is? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BrianMcC

Hi,

Does anyone know what time the Florence and the machine / Snow Patrol gig is on at on 8th July in Phoenix Park?

Thanks!

• Advertisement

BrianMcC wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know what time the Florence and the machine / Snow Patrol gig is on at on 8th July in Phoenix Park?

Thanks!

Rough guess:

FATM: 8ish
    Snow Patrol: 9.30ish

Ok, you think its in the evening cheers!

I have tickets to it and now something has come up for during the day so i wouldnt be able to make it.

But if its in the night time i should be ok now! :-)

Rough guess:

FATM: 8ish
    Snow Patrol: 9.30ish

Gates open at 3, and since it's in a fairly residential area with the zoo being closeby also, and only one other support (Temper Trap), I'd say your times could be wrong. Temper Trap on at 5 at latest, FATM at 6, Snow Patrol at 7.30 would be my guess

Is it not a Snow Patrol-FATM joint gig, the two were promoted together and announced together, so should they not be playing on stage at the same time?

Is it not a Snow Patrol-FATM joint gig, the two were promoted together and announced together, so should they not be playing on stage at the same time?

No.. It's a Snow Patrol headline with FATM supporting

Is there anywhere I could find this information out for sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Are you for real?

BrianMcC wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I could find this information out for sure?

Not until closer to the date unfortunately. MCD might provide stage times, but other than that the only way we'll have an idea is when the first Phoenix Park concert takes place (I think it's July 6th.).

Avox wrote: »
    Gates open at 3, and since it's in a fairly residential area with the zoo being closeby also, and only one other support (Temper Trap), I'd say your times could be wrong. Temper Trap on at 5 at latest, FATM at 6, Snow Patrol at 7.30 would be my guess

If say they will have a curfew for 10.30/11 for these gigs so cant see Snow Patrol going on at 7.30 it will be at later than that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,631 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I hope for your sake you're taking the p***???

Advertisement