Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

10/1 for a hattrick, what a crazy price!

You can get 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

OK lads placed a couple of trebles. Really think this is worth getting in on

First one: Arsenal v Spurs - Spurs 9/4
    Newcastle v Wolves - Newcastle 8/13
    Norwich v Man U - Man U 4/7

Second one the exact same except DRAW for the Arsenal Spurs game, same odds 9/4

Newcastle and Man U I'd fancy to win fairly handy, and I really fancy Spurs to come away with a result too

Put €66 on the first one. €33 on the second. I normally don't go anywhere near this big for trebles, but I really think this is worth it

Odds work out at approx 7.25/1, Paddy Power. Best combined odds as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

^looks good

I can't believe the bookies consider Arsenal as favourites against Spurs :eek:

^looks good

I can't believe the bookies consider Arsenal as favourites against Spurs :eek:

I know. Arsenal are in a mess. And Djourou is now in central defense due to injuries. Even if Arsenal come out fighting I think Spurs will have too much for them. The Draw in the second bet is a kind of insurance if you get me, I still fancy Spurs to win. I think the odds Paddy is giving for Newcastle is very generous too, seen it 8/15 elsewhere, fancy them to stroll past a pi*s poor Wolves side

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

That price for Spurs will fall big time. Dare I think they could be near 6/4 by KO next Sunday. Stuck 50 on them there @ 9/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭killabban182

Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Sunderland and Arsenal draw, 10/1 PP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Heerenveen to win both halves

2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Atletico Madrid Evens away to Sporting.

Atletico in good form, unbeaten in 7 conceding just 1 goal in the process. Off the back of a very good win midweek in Rome. They've won 3 of their last 5 away games in all competitions and seem much more consistent this season. Falcao is in good form also with 7 in his last 6 games.

Sporting on the other hand have won just 1 of their last 5 home games. Home and away they've won just 1 of their last 8 and have conceded 13 goals in their last 4 games.

Sunderland to win tomorrow?

Numancia to win @ evens looks like a very good bet considering Numancia are very good at home and Cordoba are ****e away from home. Not much different league position wise.

That's my one bet tonight.

Might look at Valez Sarsfield and Macará (Ecuador) later on in the early hours of tomorrow, both are 11/10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

nothing jumping out at me so i've gone for this double bet365

under 2.5 reading/burn 4/5
    btts fiorentina/napoli 10/11

pp 4/6+8/11 on those, rubbish

Dunno why but this one tickled my fancy tomorrow Sunderland Arsenal Penalty to be scored 11/4. For interest

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Treble tomorrow just short of 3/1
    Norwich 5/6
    Ross Co 2/5
    Coleraine 8/15

Numancia to win @ evens looks like a very good bet considering Numancia are very good at home and Cordoba are ****e away from home. Not much different league position wise.

That's my one bet tonight.

Might look at Valez Sarsfield and Macará (Ecuador) later on in the early hours of tomorrow, both are 11/10.

Still playing but it's 3-0 with not long left. Went big on this and all, though not United -1 big lol.

Gonna have 2 singles on Valez and Macara next.

mailburner wrote: »
    nothing jumping out at me so i've gone for this double bet365

under 2.5 reading/burn 4/5
    btts fiorentina/napoli 10/11
    can't believe fior didn't score :(

ill be having a few quid on the cavani wincast v chelsea after
    that display

Atletico Madrid Evens away to Sporting.

Atletico in good form, unbeaten in 7 conceding just 1 goal in the process. Off the back of a very good win midweek in Rome. They've won 3 of their last 5 away games in all competitions and seem much more recently this season. Falcao is in good form also with 7 in his last 6 games.

Sporting on the other hand have won just 1 of their last 5 home games. Home and away they've won just 1 of their last 8 and have conceded 13 goals in their last 4 games.

Yup, that's definitely one I've earmarked for tomorrow. This Atleti is different, Simone has made them defensively good :eek: :pac:

loving sunder dnb also tomorrow at evens
    lumping on that one
    would've done the same last time they played arse only for they
    played 2hrs football midweek so now it's arse who were shocking
    midweek so i can't see sunder losing this one or arse bouncing back.
    Think arsenal have to be taken on this time
    The 9/4 on spurs as ade mentioned is an absolute gift for a team
    far superior to arsenal this season

and a few euro on this lot (thanks for athletico ade :)

Dutch Eredivisie Feyenoord v RKC Waalwijk
    18-02-2012 17:45
    Half-Time/Full-Time
    Feyenoord / Feyenoord @ evens
    Spanish La Liga Matches Sporting Gijon v Atletico Madrid
    19-02-2012 17:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Atletico Madrid @ 9/10
    FA Cup Matches Stevenage v Tottenham
    19-02-2012 14:00
    Handicap Betting
    Tottenham (-1.0) @ 5/6
    FA Cup Matches Sunderland v Arsenal
    18-02-2012 17:15
    Draw No Bet
    Sunderland @ evens

Lads what ya think of gladback tomorrow? I'm just in 2 minds about laying off or not

Notting that's stands out either for laying off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Kaiser are on an awful run, 2 goals in their last 5? Gladbach on the other hand looking savage 11 goals in their last 5, but they've got injuries or something right?

I still think you'd be very unlucky to lose the double

nice article

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/17/2910065/theyve-conceded-fewer-goals-than-juventus-barcelona-bayern

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    YES get in nice £210 set me up for the weekend first bet

reading to beat burnley 5/6
    chelsea -1 to beat blues 5/6
    £50 double

Just need Chelsea -1 I'm biased can't stand small Heath think Chelsea should walk it anyone think I should cover?

• Advertisement

Valez Sarsfield down from 11/10 to 10/11 in the last 30 mins.

Kaiser are on an awful run, 2 goals in their last 5? Gladbach on the other hand looking savage 11 goals in their last 5, but they've got injuries or something right?

I still think you'd be very unlucky to lose the double

nice article

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/17/2910065/theyve-conceded-fewer-goals-than-juventus-barcelona-bayern

you know **** ill just let the bet roll and if worse comes to worse I can do something on live betting

hamburg v werder bremen

I like the card bets on this. Its a derby match and if you look at previous matches they've been a few cards. Also this is the ref http://www.soccerway.com/referees/thorsten-kinhofer/86456/

tad ****e thou of over 5.5 @ 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

I really like the Over 3 (Asian Line) cards in the Chelsea/Birmingham game. Martin Atkinson in charge and well he is known for brandishing the odd card or 4! ;) Chelsea will have the majority of the ball which should entice a few challenges from the Birmingham lads. Chelsea have a pretty horrible disciplinary record themselves this season so they shouldn't be discounted from helping this bet.

Its 1.875 on Bet365 right now.

Doubling this with Over 11 corners in the Everton/Blackpool game. In the same game last season in the PL they combined for 14 corners and since this is a cup game I expect both sides to attack which should lead to plenty of what we need!

It is 1.975 on Bet365

Double works out at 2.70/1.

Hell I'll throw in Headshot's shout there and make it a treble!

6.22/1

Still playing but it's 3-0 with not long left. Went big on this and all, though not United -1 big lol.

Gonna have 2 singles on Valez and Macara next.

Macara's game has been postponed as have all the matches in Ecuador for whatever reason.
    http://www.soccerway.com/national/ecuador/primera-a/2012/1st-phase/

Valez 3-0 up still playing, should be grand. Hopefully some followed.

Money I had for Macara has gone on Brisbane Roar @ 4/6, I know that this won't appeal to most but I just want to keep the wins ticking along, so will continue with singles and very odd double, treble and accum here and there :p

Barnsley as I mentioned a page or two ago, as well as Valladolid and Deportivo La Courna in Segunda really catch the eye in the afternoon. Considering -1 with the Valladolid. Will decide later in the day.

Robert Lewandowski @ 5/6 anytime scorer, looks a great bet

Headshot wrote: »
    Robert Lewandowski @ 5/6 anytime scorer, looks a great bet

No Kagawa and Gotze though. We should win nonetheless, but there is little value in the game from what I saw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Treble for the day.

Charlton
    Swindon
    barnsley

Works about 6/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Chelsea v Birmingham @ 2.05

Birmingham have conceded very few goals recently, I can't see Chelsea score more than 2 goals against them especially without Drogba.

• Advertisement

Macara's game has been postponed as have all the matches in Ecuador for whatever reason.
    http://www.soccerway.com/national/ecuador/primera-a/2012/1st-phase/

Valez 3-0 up still playing, should be grand. Hopefully some followed.

Money I had for Macara has gone on Brisbane Roar @ 4/6, I know that this won't appeal to most but I just want to keep the wins ticking along, so will continue with singles and very odd double, treble and accum here and there :p

Barnsley as I mentioned a page or two ago, as well as Valladolid and Deportivo La Courna in Segunda really catch the eye in the afternoon. Considering -1 with the Valladolid. Will decide later in the day.

Bit close for comfort there in the end, but another W notched up so can't complain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement