Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW32 Matchday Thread

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

A meagre 48 with only 5 players getting me points this week. Should never have doubled up on Vorm/Taylor, and should have hedged bets with Simpson.

Ah well, my opposition also scored 48, but has Val as captain, so some BPs for my captain (Rooney) should pull me away a little bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Is anyone else having problems logging in? I can't log in it says 'error logging in. Please check details and try again' what's going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

42 with 28 on the bench,will pick up some BP'S for Rooney(c) and Evans hopefully....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Not sure why I went with Lescott and Szczensy, it was never going to be scoreless, left McAuley on the bench, he should have played instead of Lescott, hindsight is wonderful!! Still ended with 67 for the week with bonus to come from Dempsey, Rooney (C), Cisse and maybe another one of 2 somewhere, should get close to 80 which will make up more ground in my money league, was over 200 behind during Feb but down to about 80 now, think I have left it too late but you never know with GW 34 & 36 coming up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Ramsey obviously doesn't have RVP in his fantasy team
    On this, i wonder is there some rift between the two. Ramsey never seems to want to pass to him. Ramsey has been woeful this season - gone compeltely backward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bonus points out early this week.....

Swansea 0 Newcastle 2
    Cisse 3, Cabaye 2, Ben Arfa 1

Sunderland 0 Tottenham 0
    Bardsley 3, Turner & Gallas 2

Bolton 0 Fulham 3
    Diarra 3, Dempsey 2, Duff 1

Liverpool 1 Aston Villa 1
    Suarez 3, Herd 2, Bannan 1

Chelsea 2 Wigan 1
    Mata 3, Ivanovic 2, Cahill 1

Norwich 2 Everton 2
    Jelavic 3, Howson 2, Holt 1

West Brom 3 Blackburn 0
    Fortune 3, Ridgewell 2, Foster 1

Stoke 2 Wolves 1
    Huth 3, Whelan 2, Whitehead & Shawcross 1

Man United 2 QPR 0
    Rooney 3, Scholes 2, Rafael 1

Arsenal 1 Man City 0
    Arteta 3, Sagna, Song & Szczesny 2

3 for Mata! Fantastic!

3 for captain Rooney didn't hurt my score either. Nice way to end and beat my target of 55 points this week by 2. :D

2 BPs for Dempsey instead of 3 should result in about 5 pages of discussion though. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Got 69 (:cool:) , nice one! :)

Not at all ready for tomorrow. Better make some transfers and get my team/captain in order. Captain must be Cisse this time round, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

1 BP for Rafael is laughable. Good week though, can't complain.

Someone I never noticed before "underscore___utd" got an 82 this week. Was in 5th in the Boards league before today's scores, so looks like a new challenger for the Champions League places. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Finished with 62 this week even with Valencia as captain. Good week otherwise! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

58 this week, with Simpson sitting on the bench.

The guy leading my league was 110 points ahead of me 7 weeks ago. Its down to 20 now. Great end of season in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭8-10

3 bp's for Cisse, 3 for Mata, 3 for Rooney (c), 2 for Michael Turner

That's 14 in bonuses! Possibly my most this season. 73pts for the GW, not bad considering I don't have Dempsey.

ugh. Finished on 45.

Could be worse, average was 21???

Still looking good for what I wanted at the end of the year. 1900 points. On 1640 now

ugh. Finished on 45.

Still looking good for what I wanted at the end of the year. 1900 points. On 1640 now

21 was the average before today's games. That should rise a good bit since a lot would have had Evans and Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

ugh. Finished on 45.

Don't think the average has been updated yet.

Forgot that

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

54. Thought I might have gone some more bonus points, but not complaining to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Awaiting for the leagues to be updated since yesterday. Finished on 82 so happy with that. Have been making a gradual surge in the boards league, Carlcon watch your back :p

cup of tea wrote: »
    Awaiting for the leagues to be updated since yesterday. Finished on 82 so happy with that. Have been making a gradual surge in the boards league, Carlcon watch your back :p

Ah, so you're "underscore___utd"? Apologies, I made reference to you earlier, not knowing it was you. That's a great score this week.

Still a bit of catching to do! All will be revealed GW34-36 methinks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

55 - not bad considering I was not aware the GW started on Friday. VP remained captain since last week tho D:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Snuck a 51. My flip of a can captaincy of Valencia back-fired. Should have stuck with Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

got 68 this week which I am happy with but seriously, Dempsey got 2 bonus points this week! what does he have to do to get 3? score a hatrick and 5 assists..

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Poxy week! My big names and tactics didnt pay off! RVP still on bad form yet cant bring myself to ship him out!(especially with Wolves next week!). Should have stuck with Rooney for the armband over Val that didnt get me anywhere, Sigurdsson didnt produce this week unfortunately(Although he was close! No points for effort tho:o)

Thankfully brought Cisse in who bumped me up a bit! 46 pre BP for the wk! Back down to 4th it is for me now! Balls...

Banking on my main rival at the moment not planning ahead for the GW 36 epic and making up serious ground on the top spots! Cant see myself winning the thing now though to be fair!
    have you watched arsenal recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

carlcon wrote: »
    Ah, so you're "underscore___utd"? Apologies, I made reference to you earlier, not knowing it was you. That's a great score this week.

Still a bit of catching to do! All will be revealed GW34-36 methinks. :)

Yes thats me!. 34-36 will seperate the men from the boys, still in two minds what to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement