Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That's Zombietainment

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

This movie looks mental, low budget, terrible and great all at the same time! Look out for an old friend... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

its just not teh same if he's not wearing a blue jumpsuit and sporting a plastic M16 :D but i'm gonna watch it anyway! nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Checked back and i may be mistaken but none of the resident evil movies are on the list.

ladypip wrote: »
    Checked back and i may be mistaken but none of the resident evil movies are on the list.

Nice catch :) sorted now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

"tooth and nail" book about a US army platoon caught in the chaos of a zombie outbreak in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Just watched Aaah! Zombies!! on US Netflix, interesting slant on the whole Zombie genre.

Did you watch the entire movie? If so, I just have to applaud you, because I made it through 10-15 minutes of it and had to turn it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Just got a new book today that I don't see on the list yet: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Zombies by Matt Mogk. It's pretty good so far, and the foreword is by Max Brooks.

(Picked up a copy of The Dead on DVD today, too, really liking it so far!)

I have unstuck this thread due to a lack of space and general clutter while attempting to view the ZS forum from a mobile device.

It should be a little easier to view this forum from a phone :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mountain Man & Safari(Mountain Man Book 2) by Keith C. Blackmore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭TwoGallants

batm!ke wrote: »
    This movie looks mental, low budget, terrible and great all at the same time! Look out for an old friend... ;)

My god, this looks awful :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Two pretty good quality webcomics and a zombie apocalypse journal.

The Zombie Hunters
    Dead Winter
    Mallville

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Anyone here see Open Grave? It's actually pretty good, theres not that many zombies in it but its still has an amazing plot

bushball wrote: »
    Anyone here see Open Grave? It's actually pretty good, theres not that many zombies in it but its still has an amazing plot

is it a film or webseries?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

hmm, and the guy from district 9 is in it too, might give it a look :) cheers

Advertisement