Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new DFB fly on the wall documentary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BluesAndThrees

When and where will this be shown? Sounds quite interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

from the sponsor page of the website:
    The show will broadcast in a prime-time slot on RTE in September 2012.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

from the sponsor page of the website:

Thats sunday evening after the news so.
    Can't be moving the soaps, Prime time or frontline.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 G87

might finally prove to all the fat cats that more recruits are actually needed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,153 ✭✭✭ratracer

G87 wrote: »
    might finally prove to all the fat cats that more recruits are actually needed!!
    I doubt that very much, but it might show the general public that not all the public service have a cushy little job that pays a fortune, as the media have worked so hard to portray us all as having.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭5500

I wonder will it be on the lines of "D watch" from years ago

Would love to see more epsiodes from that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

5500 wrote: »
    I wonder will it be on the lines of "D watch" from years ago

Would love to see more epsiodes from that

Would love to see that whole series again.

Clippy - 'Now that's what I call a bleed'. Best ever stuff, Nobby and the birds, the cabbage, skip patrol, etc, etc

We've come a long way since then but have lost some real characters along the way.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Looks very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Tyron Jara

Looking forward to his.It looks brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭ivabiggon

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

craicen looken tv show, really looking forward to seeing it. well done to all involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Really looking forward to this, promo was cracking.

it's the first of 4 episodes, filming to go on for the next few years.

How long will the episodes be does anyone know?

not sure to be honest but, if the zoo programme is anything to go by, probably an hour, same company doing it, they have to shoot hours and hours of footage just to get a presentable few minute for tv, having said that it would make great tv looking at the stuff that didnt make it...funny stuff you couldn't broadcast..
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭irishrgr

Does anyone know if you can watch RTE shows online outside IRL? I know we're blocked from the BBC online with an overseas IP address, does RTE do same? I've watched clips of the news on the RTE site, but not whole shows. It'd be brilliant to watch this over here?
    A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

irishrgr wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can watch RTE shows online outside IRL? I know we're blocked from the BBC online with an overseas IP address, does RTE do same? I've watched clips of the news on the RTE site, but not whole shows. It'd be brilliant to watch this over here?
    A

No idea, suppose the easy way to find out would be to try and watch a whole show.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭familystand

That looks very good, Cork city fire brigade had RTE cameras in for a few months and there will be a new show along the lines of rescue 117 about the coastguard etc. Due to be shown sometime during the winter:D

No idea, suppose the easy way to find out would be to try and watch a whole show.

websites that give you proxy server ip address allow you to view blocked content anywhere in any country. good for viewing bbc in ireland. vice versa

try googling it, its been a while since i did it.

• Advertisement

From DFB Phibsboro Station's FB:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=513863765305821

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

http://www.firefighters.ie/
    Premiers on RTE 1, 8:30pm September 4th.

no way!!! :D

Dublin, Wednesday June 27th, 2012: Dublin Firefighters gathered at the GPO today to unveil four new ‘action picture’ stamps celebrating the 150th anniversary of Dublin Fire Brigade.

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/About+An+Post/Media+Centre/Press+Releases/2012/150th+anniversary+of+Dublin+Fire+Brigade.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Dont forget folks, this is on tonight, 8.30pm RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Cant wait.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Looking like a good show so far. Nice to see the waste of time calls as well as the real calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Very well done. That dope on the luas stop should of been charged and fined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Too short but I thought it was a good episode and found it interesting from a civvy perspective. Its a pitty they can't ignore certain calls like the one from the girl on top of the luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Too short but I thought it was a good episode and found it interesting from a civvy perspective. Its a pitty they can't ignore certain calls like the one from the girl on top of the luas.

If they ignored her, the stupid bint would have jumped down, possibly breaking her leg and being an even bigger drain on resources.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Well impressed with that programme.

Shows DFB in a good light.

Advertisement