Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using the unlock code for Samsung B2100

• 10-03-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I received the unlock code for my Samsung B2100 from my service provider (O2).

Only problem is I can't figure out how to input the code???

I've tried with a SIM from another service provider and I've tried without any SIM inserted...

Whenever I input the code it just reads "Emergency Calls Only"

Help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 LinHaX

ne and remove your existing SIM. Then, turn your phone back on; you will probably get a "SIM not inserted" message. Ignore it. Leave your phone for a few seconds to boot up, and then simply enter the code digit by digit using your keypad - you should see it coming up on the screen. Check the code very carefully as you enter it, and double-check before pressing the last button - you only get a limited number of attempts!
    Once you press the lass button, a "SIM lock removed" message - or something along those lines - should pop up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cagueca

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭captainjack

Much obliged for the help.

Mystery solved, needed to insert a PIN protected SIM card from a different network

Advertisement