Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practice reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

It's a fair point though, they are quite general but hopefully they remain purposeful. To draw seven cards and read through each one individually takes a lot of time. The point of this exercise for me was to take seven cards, understand the commonalities between them, reduce it all into one bite sized piece of information and apply it with direction. The process begins by finding a signifier, that is locating the main theme of a spread and using the other cards like verbs or nouns to form a sentence. The outcome is that of a general reading, it is intended to be that way.

(I'd much prefer if they weren't but this is a message board and this format wouldn't support in depth readings well, aside from taking much longer to do they require active participation. As I've stated this exercise is purely a way for me to become familiar with the symbolism of the deck, so I don't have to refer to a manual each time a card crops up.)

Babybuff wrote: »
    This is a seven card layout, it's intended for simple daily inspiration, I'm just hoping I can summarise it as briefly as a horoscope :)

Bubblypop
    four of these cards have deep love connections and the last card placed is a ring. I could read this as a business contract that is about to be signed (I could ha) but
    If I'm reading these cards right, then it's all about the love for you. The bear next to the heart might suggest a really important love affair an asks you to be strong in certain matters. I don't mean to say someone is going to spontaneously hand you a ring, but it suggests strong ties or relationships which unfold beautifully over time.
    The star also shows up here so if you want to make a wish, now would be a good time to do so ;)

hey babybuff, weird because im going through a break up at the moment, basically someone that could never commit!! so interesting.........will keep you updated on what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mistereko

Hi.Male no.6 please....thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

Hi, Female... No 4 pls. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

bank balance definietly and the other payin his share thats right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 donzy

Hi I am female and I choose 4. I'm virgo.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 keithmiketom

Oh if you wouldn't mind I'd love your insight

Male, Double Aries and I'd like the number 3 if thats ok(i usually pick 7 but 3 sounds better)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Female, Gemini, and no 5 thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

bubblypop wrote: »
    hey babybuff, weird because im going through a break up at the moment, basically someone that could never commit!! so interesting.........will keep you updated on what happens!

I'm sorry to hear Bubblybop :o hope everything works out ok for you though :)

I will get back to this thread at some stage later in the week, was worn out after doing that small little bit at the start of the week. Did a reading for my mother the other day though and it really helped put some stuff in context so it's helped having someone to sit with and get feedback from. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

female, pisces, no 5

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Hi Babybuff, if you're still doing this, I'm female and pick number 6. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Female Virgo and I pick no 3 please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Female number 4 please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gonso

female aquarius, number 2 please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭mazroo

Female and 7 cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nina08

Hi Female number 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nina08

Hi Female number 3

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭little lady

Female, Scorpio, no 6 please.

Thanks you
    LL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

male, 6, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 clonagirl

Hi!
    Cant resist! Im female and ill choose 2! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Hugsey

Hi, would luv to try this too!!

Female, Cancer and number 5

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Hi I would love to try this; I'm a female & I pick number 3

• Registered Users Posts: 8 smfr13

hi,omg this is coolll.. im female i pick the number 7 cancer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bookreader

Hi I am female and number 4 please, thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Red_Apple

Oooh me too please!

I'm female and I choose number 6 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I am female , number 7 and star sign Cancer ,
    please if you are still doing the readings thanks in advance :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

Sounds good to me... Female, Libra, number 2 please...!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

Sounds good to me! Female, Libra, number 2 please...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 renam

female 6 .thanx a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Nene7

Hi,

Love a reading if you're still doing them,

female, cancer, no. 7 please, THANKS,

Advertisement