Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs ABU

• 13-04-2012 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

looking for 4 tickets for spurs v fulham may 13th . Can any one help ?? Please !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Best of luck pjoc,I could do with one myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 pjoc

Got over with 4 tickets for the west ham game last season , might be lucky again

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

i have 1 spare ticket for fulham last game if someone is looking for one

I buy ticket from you ! Where are you I am in West Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

pjoc wrote: »
    I buy ticket from you ! Where are you I am in West Cork

westmeath area

• Advertisement

NEED 2 TICKETS FOR Spurs v fulham Can anyone help travelling with 3 teenagers

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

NEED 2 TICKETS FOR Spurs v fulham Can anyone help travelling with 3 teenagers
    have you checked the ticket exchange yet? go to spurs site and register with ticket site. Season ticket holders who cannot go put their tickets up for sale here. You need to keep an eye on it fairly regularly. more tickets tend to come up as game gets closer.

Yeah on to that one ! no tickets yet ! got 4 last year for west ham game . Thanks for that !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Yeah on to that one ! no tickets yet ! got 4 last year for west ham game . Thanks for that !!!
    1 there now mate, just checked.

Not a member cannot get into ticket excahange ! Need to start work on a bigger ground

• Advertisement
Advertisement