Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do tongue piercings mean better head?

• 10-06-2002 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So I was down the pub last night and the conversation turned to oral sex, as usual. The debate then centred on whether or not piercings improve it. I say they do, all the other captains say they don't (spot the reference folks!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

while unfortunaly i have yet to experience a woman with a pierced tongue going down on me, having kissed two or three in the past its not really all its hyped up to be... personally i think it gets in the way.
    anyway as far as oral sex goes.. i'm just wincing at the thought of someone with a pierced tongue wrapping her tongue around someone with a pierced foreskin, recipe for disaster :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

Personal I think the sound of oral sex with a peirced tongue, sounds absolutely leathal >:) but alas my sons i have yet to experience it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭BeatTun

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

Being female I can only imagine the pain involved if the girl involved was even the tiniest bit uncareful with her piercing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

If used properly it can be quite satisfying, if for example she caresses the top of your penis with it, it can be quite arousing. The nervous tension caused by the fear of it getting caught in something just makes it all the more enjoyable, the anxious expectation then the gentle caress... emmm good stuff :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

My girlfriend has a pierced tongue but alas is not really into giving head.
    Fear not - I'm thinking of getting a magnet implanted into my foreskin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by thegills

I'm quite sure she'd be happy to know you announced that on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by thegills

Maybe she needs to be taught.. Post her down to me and she can practice on me :D

Apparently tho its spose to be magnificent. As long as she doesnt have a bar with spiky ends in tho *shudder*. I would imagine tho that it could all go horribly wrong if she didnt know what she was doing. Pressure in the wrong places and all that...

Hopefully I'll experience it sometime before I'm too old to care.

*adds it to his list*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jackoman

My girlfriend has it done - and I have to say "Oh yes baby!!!!!" Kissing is great as is everything else. I have mine done as well and all I can say is that women love it. It takes you a short while to know how to get around with it and not hurt them, but the feedback I have gotten is all very good. If you are thinking about getting it done, I'll warn you in that it is a week of hell waiting for your swollen tongue to heal.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I say they do, all the other captains say they don't (spot the reference folks!!)

Black Adder - Tom Baker (ex Dr. Who)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Prize for that man!! Hang on while I get my tongue pierced.. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement