Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thrill wrote: »
    USA's 'White Collar' Will Be Renewed for a Final Six Episode Season

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/usa-white-collar-six-episode-final-season/

Only 6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Only 6

Absolutely pissed

Sad day Im glad though that they give them the few episodes to let it finish and hopefully it will finish right, and allow neal to be free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

bpb101 wrote: »
    Absolutely pissed

Sad day Im glad though that they give them the few episodes to let it finish and hopefully it will finish right, and allow neal to be free

the Nikita effect....6 episodes, sucks but its better then nothing. i blame USA for moving the show to the autumn and not its regular slot in the Summer.

Its a Summer show...it always has been and should be!, it gets killed by other shows in the normal tv season. Falling Skies would have been cancelled after season 2 had it not been for the show airing in the Summer.

after collar goes the only show left to watch is Covert Affairs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Sad to see it end but glad they'll have the 6 episodes to give it a proper send off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

jenjenten wrote: »
    the Nikita effect....6 episodes, sucks but its better then nothing. i blame USA for moving the show to the autumn and not its regular slot in the Summer.

Its a Summer show...it always has been and should be!, it gets killed by other shows in the normal tv season. Falling Skies would have been cancelled after season 2 had it not been for the show airing in the Summer.

after collar goes the only show left to watch is Covert Affairs :rolleyes:

:eek: Suits!

Anyway, I was struggling to see where the plotline was going to go. I think there's only so many times Neal can stumble across a great hidden treasure and keep it from Peter.

Whilst the kidnapping and background could have had a storyline for an entire season, in a way I'm glad it's only 6 episodes working on the theory that they'll just be completely focused on wrapping it up rather than trying to fill episodes.

Will be sad to see it go though, had a great cast of characters IMO.

• Advertisement

Risteard wrote: »
    :eek: Suits!

Anyway, I was struggling to see where the plotline was going to go. I think there's only so many times Neal can stumble across a great hidden treasure and keep it from Peter.

Whilst the kidnapping and background could have had a storyline for an entire season, in a way I'm glad it's only 6 episodes working on the theory that they'll just be completely focused on wrapping it up rather than trying to fill episodes.

Will be sad to see it go though, had a great cast of characters IMO.

good point on how many times neal will find hidden treasure,
    Yea, They will be good episodes though (hopefully). I would love to see alex and neal together. I am still really looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see if Matt Bomer and Tim de kay go into tv or film. we know that matt has been doing a lot more films lately , but i would perfer to see him in tv shows.

tiffani found herself a new show already it seems

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/shows/dinner-at-tiffanis.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

bpb101 wrote: »
    tiffani found herself a new show already it seems

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/shows/dinner-at-tiffanis.html

jeez....bit of a step down, reality show incoming then..........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭squonk

It's a shame it's only 6 episodes. I wouldn't have minded 12 but the 6 episode final run from Nikita was very decent so we may be in for a treat here too if it's handeled right.

I actually thoguht WC was holding it's own in the Autumn actually. It's lightweight enough but sometimes that's all you want, especially in Autumn when some shows can require a lot of attention. I think though it might have fared better in Jan/Feb once people had settled on their show selection for the year. I always felt it was a bit good for a Summer show and not quite as heavy/gritty as a fall show would be expected to be. It's still a great show however.

Suits, good and all as it is, is the epitome of a Summer show. While it's not quite Franklin & Bash, there isn't really much more to it really. White Collar beat it in the cleverness stakes I think. Some of the plots in WC were great.

• Advertisement

As you know only 6 episodes in season 6 to send it on its way . It will contain just 1 plot and we will learn a lot about Neal in these 6 episodes . It will be very intresting to see where the go with this kidnapping.
    In a I interview with bomber he said that matt and I think Tim had an input into the end. Bomber said that he is not a fan of tv shows ending with a big bow tieing up everything and he wants the series to end will allowing people to talk and debate the show after it ends. Good news for boards.ie adverts revenue but something I say will make people cry for a 7th season :). Bomber said he wants to let people use their imagination about what happens after the show end

Filing is at the half way stage.

What do people think about details on the end of white collar.

Links : http://cartermatt.com/124984/white-collar-season-6-spoilers-matt-bomer-teases-series-end/

http://cartermatt.com/126048/white-collar-season-6-assorted-updates-matt-bomer-casts-progress/

Also folks a small mini poll I want to ask
    Free or not free???

Legally free
    Illegal free
    Legally not free(Neal commits some crime)
    Illegally not free ( bull**** charges)

Not the happiest post to make

https://www.facebook.com/TiffaniThiessen/photos/a.264573391336.170729.124603636336/10152621857626337/?type=1&theater

Tiffani Thiessen

Many emotions come up as I leave NYC. How amazing the last 6 yrs have been. How I have grown as I person. So much has happened. But I think my daughter said it best yesterday..."Mommy, you have really nice work friends." Yes I do Harper. The best and nicest group I have ever been blessed to worked with. Thank you @officialwhitecollar cast & crew. I hope I am fortunate enough to work with each and every one of you again. Xoxoxo

10375123_10152621857626337_5187788885616454956_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looking forward to seeing how it all ends.

I'm guessing it will appear that Neal dies (and as such, gets off the hook), but there will be a hint at the end that he has survived (one of his hats turns up in an unusual place).

Mr E wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing how it all ends.

I'm guessing it will appear that Neal dies (and as such, gets off the hook), but there will be a hint at the end that he has survived (one of his hats turns up in an unusual place).
    well, matt bomber said that he was involved in writing the episodes (presumable he said what he would like to happen) and he said he wasent one to have everything end up tied up in a nice bow but to allow the viewer to use their imagination. (paraphrasing but basically what he said)

edit: Bt4xrQKIgAAmkrL.jpg:large

from garson : Our last day together......I don't have words for this....rough rough day for sure......@MattBomer @WhiteCollarUSA

also look at their clothes. one last heist

BuSblHiIYAAImAz.jpg

:matt Finale love. Last scene in Neal's Apartment.

Bte8eS8CIAAgRYQ.jpg:large

3 minutes ago via facebook

"It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: ‪#‎WhiteCollar‬ returns Thursday, November 6 at 9/8c. The Final Season."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I was in New York last year for 2 months and the day I arrived they'd just finished filming the finale right outside my building. Raging!!

shinny wrote: »
    I was in New York last year for 2 months and the day I arrived they'd just finished filming the finale right outside my building. Raging!!
    sickner. they allow people to watch live i believe

• Advertisement

in just over 6 weeks This thread will die.
    Neal fate is made, We will find it out soon
    6 more episodes.
    all starts this thursday .

lets try and keep up the conversation for the final weeks

Latest promo https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152559312447515&set=vb.91116022514&type=2&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

I'm very excited for this final season! Neal is one of those characters that instantly sucked me into the show.

It's a pity there's going to be so few episodes though.

3 down, 3 to go. Interesting setup for the season (mutually assured destruction). I think the story they are trying to tell will be tough to wrap up in 6 episodes, though.

It'll need a big emotional payoff in the end (i.e. a death) to give this season any weight. Instead I fear it will end with Elle getting kidnapped by Keller (again), higher stakes due to the baby, but it'll all be wrapped up in a rushed bow by the end of episode 6 - with Keller dead and Neal free.

Hope I'm wrong though - I want a gut punching shocker before it all ends.

Mr E wrote: »
    3 down, 3 to go. Interesting setup for the season (mutually assured destruction). I think the story they are trying to tell will be tough to wrap up in 6 episodes, though.

It'll need a big emotional payoff in the end (i.e. a death) to give this season any weight. Instead I fear it will end with Elle getting kidnapped by Keller (again), higher stakes due to the baby, but it'll all be wrapped up in a rushed bow by the end of episode 6 - with Keller dead and Neal free.

Hope I'm wrong though - I want a gut punching shocker before it all ends.
    matt had an input into the ending he said and he said he wasent a person to have everything tied up in a bow.
    I would say the head panther will escape with neal (but neal presumed dead ) and mozzie.
    I would say the last seen has to have one of neals hats lying on a table as a calling card.. Thats my take on it. Could be wrong.
    I think the frech guy has something else to play int the matter, He is too friendly with Keller , i dont think he interpool at all
    id say amy(new girl) will surface again

What is the panters big play yet ? it will have to be announced in the next episode as to be able to set up the final 2. I dont think that last *mission* was panther related

Building up to a nice finale next week. Looks like Neal might get his freedom, but at a cost (Theory:
    I fear for Mozzie....
    )

going to be super interesting , Maybe peter might get shot, neal , mozzie
    ?

who knows

i finish college exams for the christmas break next Thursday so im going to watch it live. I think others here should do as well
    Its on at 2 am Irish time i believe (9/8 c)

Really Looking forward to it

• Advertisement

The final espisode is on tonight at 2 am irish time. Everybody here should watch its final moments live

Can't wait but I also don't want it to happen

Advertisement