Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capco Berona Slates

• 23-06-2011 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Does anyone have any opinions on capco berona slates Just pricing around for slates and our roof has came in alot dearer then anticipated . Just wondering what your opinion on these alates are/ we would get them for about 120 a slate incuding vat. if people have other slates they would recomend please do and it be great if you had a rough price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭musgravedk

i used the berone xtra slates they have 2o year cover on colour , looked at the normal berona and they will fade a bit quicker for sure but that would be the only difference i could see

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Katz83

musgravedk wrote: »
    i used the berone xtra slates they have 2o year cover on colour , looked at the normal berona and they will fade a bit quicker for sure but that would be the only difference i could see

Did you use berona ridge tile as well. Thinking of using them. didnt realise the roof would cost so much for materials

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭musgravedk

yeah used the ridge tile as well, think they give you a slightly better deal if you order through there northern office, at least they did with me

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pcooney

Katz83 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any opinions on capco berona slates Just pricing around for slates and our roof has came in alot dearer then anticipated . Just wondering what your opinion on these alates are/ we would get them for about 120 a slate incuding vat. if people have other slates they would recomend please do and it be great if you had a rough price.

Hi there,
    I am also going with the Berona, can get them for 91c excluding vat so 110c including vat.
    My roofer is going buying them and so will charge Vat at service rate all included so price for slates will work out at 103.3c per slate.
    Hope that helps.

Advertisement