Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I use sky box and card in a different house.

• 01-05-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wonderening could i use my sky box and card in my sister house.She has just got the basic package so would be handy for the movies and football.I dont have multiroom either if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Hi

Just wonderening could i use my sky box and card in my sister house.She has just got the basic package so would be handy for the movies and football.I dont have multiroom either if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

As long as you don't have multi-room that should be no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Not sure if its legal. That's why they make you connect a phone line every now and again.

Should work for a good few weeks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Wiggy

The box and card together will work anywhere you can get a 28.2 satellite signal.
    The card will work in any box with respect to non-premium channels (Sports & Movies).
    The card will only work in the box that it is "married" to with respect to premium channels.
    Not sure what the story is with non-premium HD channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Thanks guys,

Only need it for this weekend so should be grand!

Advertisement