Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C Panel Q's (webpage )

• 21-02-2012 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Afternoon,
    I am not a computer IT person so I need a little help :confused:

basically I had a webpage done 4 - 5 years ago in HTML and it hosted on a cpanel. ( sorry if this is not the correct info)
    I wish to edit my website but dont really have a clue how to go about this. the guy who did my website is left the country !!! I have access to my C panel and I am a little familiar with the file manager.
    But really looking for a fool proof way of editing it and up loading new photos , I have googled this but cannot seem to find what im looking for...I cannot afford to pay a web developer to do this so any help would be grateful

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

does it have anything like fantastico installed? if it does you could try installing some photo gallery software from it (it talks you through the install) and that will let you upload and manage your photos through a handy gui.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭adocholiday

By cpanel I wonder do you mean a hosting control panel such as in cmsmotion?

This is a user interface that may require a username and password where you can manage databases and files that your website uses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

i assumed by cpanel he ment the cpanel hosting control panel

Advertisement