Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK MP5K with extras & other items

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rob mac

actually I got someone closer so could I withdraw my offer sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

rob mac wrote: »
    actually I got someone closer so could I withdraw my offer sorry

Not happy about this at all as I was ready to take a half day off work yesterday to meet you near Tip town which is at least a 2hrs round trip + fuel from where I would of been coming from, now you've changed your mind about this too :mad:

Also I've been watching the thread by Buckmark & have seen the deal you've come to with him, the best I can do is the MP5K with the Tac vest & Battleaxe mag which you will need for this AEG because the high caps for these only holds 200 to 300 bb's & the Battleaxe holds at least 600 with no winding as it's sound activated.

All of the above for €130euros, & believe me when I say that sights on these types of AEG's are a waste of time.

Fine if you call it 125

Fine if you call it 125

€125euros for all that kit & delivered from Waterford to Limerick, you can forget it.

€130euros is the best I can do on this deal, & if by some chance I'm not able to make it in person this lot will be posted to you for that price.

What do you say? :)

Alright then tell me if you can meet me tomorrow:)

• Advertisement

Will do & thank you for being reasonable rob mac :D

Have just texted you, will be in Limerick tomorrow morning & need to know what time you can make it?

Please reply via text to my mobile as I'll be offline.

Would like to thank rob mac for taking the whole lot, everything on this thread is now sold & he picked it up earlier on today.

Could not say enough postive things about him, hope that this kit lasts a very long time.

Please mark this thread as SOLD & close it, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Hi there any interest in swopping for my sound system from my car, amp, modulator, speakers etc. T1 Audio 1100w amp, two speakers. worth around 300.?

Advertisement