Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Harkila pro hunter jacket

• 03-05-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Any opinion on the above jacket lads,
    I know their a bit pricey but you usually get what ya pay for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Any opinion on the above jacket lads,
    I know their a bit pricey but you usually get what ya pay for.

john lambert has one ,next time your in there get a look .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

jwshooter wrote: »
    john lambert has one ,next time your in there get a look .

Cheers for that John.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭DR6.5

I have a pair of the prohunter trousers, find them a great pair of trousers, no experience of the jacket but going by the trousers id say the jacket would be worth a look.

dr6.5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

Have a prohunter jacket myself the last 2 seasons and I love it.. quite heavy but not too warm even when mountain stalking. I wear it all the time with a good merino base layer. Great coat with good features. Cant recommend it enough.

Advertisement