Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valeting In Limerick City

• 09-02-2009 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, Just wondering where the best place to go to get this done is? I know a lot of the car parks have them now, but i would like to get a recommendation. I am looking bto get the car done from top to bottom, so i would rather somewhere that took a bit of time at it and not just a quick job.

Thanks
    Giggler

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Tockman

I know howleys quay car park does a good valet. i think its 50euro for full valet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

People a bit slow this morning or is the search function not working?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ah it's a monday morning..have to start the week gently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

The best place in Limerck is Premier Valeting. I have tried them all and I used detail cars on an amateur basis myself and I find these guys the best. They are just off the Coonagh roundabout, past the Travel Lodge, and it's down a lane on your left. They take a good few hours to do your car and offer wash, wax, and interior up to shampooing the carpets, reconditioning the leather etc... I go there every now and again. The car always comes out looking better than when it was new and I'm extremely fussy. I can't fault them at all. You'll pay up to 90 euro for the works though, so a little pricey. But last time I used them was 3-4 months ago so maybe prices have dropped. They do most of the valetting for the garages on the Ennis road and are always busy. No need to ever advertise. Their number is 061-454279.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/detailsSearch.ds?detailsListingId=IE_11551214_9999_1503

• Registered Users Posts: 23,532 ✭✭✭✭phog

People a bit slow this morning or is the search function not working?

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

Flaccus wrote: »
    The best place in Limerck is Premier Valeting. I have tried them all and I used detail cars on an amateur basis myself and I find these guys the best. They are just off the Coonagh roundabout, past the Travel Lodge, and it's down a lane on your left. They take a good few hours to do your car and offer wash, wax, and interior up to shampooing the carpets, reconditioning the leather etc... I go there every now and again. The car always comes out looking better than when it was new and I'm extremely fussy. I can't fault them at all. You'll pay up to 90 euro for the works though, so a little pricey. But last time I used them was 3-4 months ago so maybe prices have dropped. They do most of the valetting for the garages on the Ennis road and are always busy. No need to ever advertise. Their number is 061-454279.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/detailsSearch.ds?detailsListingId=IE_11551214_9999_1503

We used them recently (kid violently ill in hub's car). They were still €90 but they got a 1995 car looking like a 2009 car. Very pleasant to deal with. We were told business had dropped off a bit.

I'm going to get my own car done there in a few weeks time.

This was the first time we had used a valeting service and I was very impressed with Premier.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Giggler

Hi,
    Thanks for the replies. I went with Tony and Premier Valeting. He did a fantastic job, car looks like new. It took a whole day as i got the works done, incl. seat shampooing. The car hadn't been driven in a while, and needed a good cleaning. It cost €137, it was well worth it though, and i will be bringing the other car in a few weeks.

I would recommend him if you need a nice job done on your car, as the result is well worth it, and gives the car a new lease of life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement