Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Tired and sick and have loads of work due already and I feel like sh1t :( I can haz cuddles??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I should really go see a doctor but there's no way of doing it without my mom or someone finding out and taking it up the wrong way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Tired and sick and have loads of work due already and I feel like sh1t :(I can haz cuddles??

NO!

Dayum, payback's a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

RHunce wrote: »
    NO!

Dayum, payback's a bitch.

Sorry, who're you?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

arghh! Why am I awake? And so frickin hungry?????

Edit: RIP John :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

John? :/
    M&S* wrote: »
    I should really go see a doctor but there's no way of doing it without my mom or someone finding out and taking it up the wrong way :(
    I'm pretty sure you can get most medical stuff at your age without parental consent? No point risking your health either way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

The fox came and killed both my ducks, and three chickens.. I let out the other chicken today and he was walking around looking for his friends :( quite sad and depressing really, feel so sorry for him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

:mad:
    Arranged to go out for one of the Fresher's Week events with one of the girls. When I got there, she's nowhere to be seen. I wait around for an hour to see if she'd show, no sign. Texted her to see what was up, no response...

Incredibly annoyed at this tbh... I feel a bit **** for making my brother come pick me up after about an hour, it was an awful waste of time (while I wouldn't have done anything productive that night, anything would've been better than being alone in a pub :\) and no chance of a response of any sort, even if it's just some bull**** excuse... :mad:

EDIT: And, just bloody great... lecturer told us yesterday that our lecture would be held as normal this morning at 9am (even though, it was a practical, but I didn't take much notice of it) - come in this morning, and he tells us that it's not being held. Now, it appears that the lecturer for our second practical today isn't going to show so... I turned up at 9am and, by the looks of things, I won't have any lectures until 1pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I'm in the middle of my only hour free on a tuesday.My timetable sucks so much when my labs are on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Eco-Unesco, Y U NO REPLY?!?!?

Like hurry up, I want to get this sorted quickly. :(

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure you can get most medical stuff at your age without parental consent? No point risking your health either way!!

It's not that I need consent it's just I'd rather my mom not knowing why I'm going but I'd have to take school off or go at an awkward time :(

It's not that I need consent it's just I'd rather my mom not knowing why I'm going but I'd have to take school off or go at an awkward time :(

Cant you just say you are going into town?

Cant you just say you are going into town?

It'd be very unlikely to get a time that wouldn't mean I'd have to take off school! It'll be alright hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Couldn't you walk to school, but take a little detour to town for the appointment, changing cloths before-hand (people will see you in the uniform and they may contact the school) then try get back to school before it ends.

(For the record I have no experience in taking such actions. I listen and learn from other peoples mistakes.)

It'd be very unlikely to get a time that wouldn't mean I'd have to take off school! It'll be alright hopefully!
    Best not to take any chances like!
    Its worth a try, plead your case if necessary

Best not to take any chances like!
    Its worth a try, plead your case if necessary

I'll give it a week or two and if things are the same as now then I'll definitely do it! Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Ok work. You mess up my hours so that I'm supposed to be working at the same time. I arrange to come in late and finish at the same time.
    Ok Bus Eireann, the bus that's supposed to leave every 15 minutes doesn't arrive for over half an hour. I call work and tell them I'll be later than planned.

THEN work (well, a manager) gets bad and tells me not to come in at all because there's no point and that they'll talk to me about it tomorrow when I'm in.

Doesn't sound like much but oh the stress and the meltdown I had afterwards! I don't handle stress and I don't handle confrontation. I WILL cry tomorrow, I guarantee it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My life is a mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh lord, people are collecting debs money already and I don't even know if I want to go. Like we're paying 150 euro each for gifts for the principal and whatever, 70 for your ticket, 70 euro for your date's ticket (I can't even think about that right now)...that's a crapload of money just to basically attend something I'm not all that bothered about going to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Namlub wrote: »
    Oh lord, people are collecting debs money already and I don't even know if I want to go. Like we're paying 150 euro each for gifts for the principal and whatever, 70 for your ticket, 70 euro for your date's ticket (I can't even think about that right now)...that's a crapload of money just to basically attend something I'm not all that bothered about going to

:eek: Bloody hell! We paid a fiver each, and €2 of that was to go to helium balloons for our grad mass balloon release ceremony thing.

You don't have to get the grad tickets now. I know they say you do but you could always get them a month before hand, as long as you're friends with someone on the grad committee. The hotel doesn't need to know the final number of people until the last week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Namlub wrote: »

Wow, only started collecting the deposits off us today. Was a bit of a "**** just got real" moment aswell, when I realised I haven't given a single thought towards it at all.

Does sound like a lot of money to be collecting this early when a lot of people would be undecided.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I promosed i woudlnt get drunk tonight.
    Ive a sad life.

EDIIT: IOMG IM SO SORRY AOIBHEANN. DONT HATE ME. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO SORRY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Damn alcos first years breaking the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Everything's starting to go wrong :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

*hugs* Know how you feel >_<

Why can't I just feel better? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I'm such an idiot >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ugh facebook you've gone too far this time. A new disaster of a layout to learn.

#FirstWorldProblem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Conor108 wrote: »
    Ugh facebook you've gone too far this time. A new disaster of a layout to learn.

#FirstWorldProblem

If you change your language it reverts to the old way. I have mine as Gaeilge and it's still the same old, but when I changed it to English (UK) it went all strange but then I changed back and all was well. Although that might be a bit extreme and I had mine in Irish anyway but that's just one solution. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

^not working. ní maith liom é.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Conor108 wrote: »

#FirstWorldProblem

If you think about it, after a week (or two) you'll be using it as normal, without complaints :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement