Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to be the "Funny Guy" in the office

• 27-01-2003 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Warning: A bit rude, so don't read it if your going to cry about it

10. Keep telling the same person they have bad breath even if they don't, and then punch them in the face.

9. Announce in a meeting that you have AIDS. After everyone gives you the sympathy remarks, tell everyone how you were just kidding and tell them that they are all a bunch of f ucking queers.

8. Before a meeting, fill your mouth with custard. Then during the meeting, put one finger in the air and make a noise like you are hocking up a loogie.Then spit the custard into a glass and hand it to the person next to you and say, "Beat that."

7. Inform a male co-worker that he "wouldn't make a good hooker." Then piss in his coffee and tell him that he needs a good ass f ucking.

6. Always walk around with a big smile on your face and keep one hand down your pants.

5. Answer every question asked to you with "F uck if I know" then call the person a racial slur that doesn't even correspond to their actual race.

4. Brag about the fact that you own a gun, and keep playing with your nuts. Get them all sweaty, and then walk around shaking everyone's hands.

3. Sh!t on the floor in your office and when someone comes in and sees it, tell them it is the fake plastic kind. When they try to pick it up, and realize that their hand is covered in sh!t, laugh and point at them and call them a f ucking asshole.

2. Run down the hall with your dick out while pissing all over and yell, "It won't stop! Help me!" Then when it stops, look down and say "Oh."

1. Ask to borrow someones pen. Bring it into the bathroom and stick it in your ass. Take it back to the person you borrowed from and ask them to smell it. When they tell you that it smells bad, tell them, "It should. I had it in my ass."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They're rude alright, but don't worry about it - people will more likely complain about the fact that they just aren't funny at all. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mad_Patrick

Is mise muppet mór.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by TmB
    people will more likely complain about the fact that they just aren't funny at all. :rolleyes:

agreed...

how will that make you be the "funny guy" btw?

shoulda been worded -

How to be the "Guy gettin sacked" in the office

even then it would still be a load of bollocks :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

• Registered Users Posts: 20,853 ✭✭✭✭Stark

should be how to get committed to a "home" where they make you wear a strait-jacket and a nappy all day long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

Originally posted by Mad_Patrick

2. Run down the hall with your dick out while pissing all over and yell, "It won't stop! Help me!" Then when it stops, look down and say "Oh."

i'm assuming you run backwards for this one coz otherwise that's gonna be fairly messy.
    i gotta agree with my fellow "post a reply"ers, that they are, indeed, not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

man there f ucking classic

ohh and mad patrick you are a f cucking asshole gay etc

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

emmm,

Main Entry: 1fun·ny
    Pronunciation: 'f&-nE
    Function: adjective
    Inflected Form(s): fun·ni·er; -est
    Date: 1756
    1 a : affording light mirth and laughter : AMUSING b : seeking or intended to amuse : FACETIOUS
    2 : differing from the ordinary in a suspicious, perplexing, quaint, or eccentric way : PECULIAR -- often used as a sentence modifier <funny, things didn't turn out the way we planned>
    3 : involving trickery or deception <told his prisoner not to try anything funny>

One entry found for idiotic.

Main Entry: id·i·ot·ic
    Pronunciation: "i-dE-'ä-tik
    Variant(s): also id·i·ot·i·cal /-'ä-ti-k&l/
    Function: adjective
    Date: 1713
    1 : characterized by idiocy
    2 : showing complete lack of thought or common sense : FOOLISH

guess which the first post falls under......

sorry, but that's just not humour. It's crap. You type that while drunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Jesus I though they were hilarious.

Thought their hilarity doesn't lessen Mad_Patrick's shítheadry.

The shíthead.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

I think that is fvcking brilliant, the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

How any of you can visualise those situations and not laugh is beyond me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

My signature says it all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by DapperGent
    Thought their hilarity doesn't lessen Mad_Patrick's shítheadry.
    The shíthead.
    Now that's funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mad_Patrick

Thank you the_scary_man and the dapper gent for having a sense of humour, except the sh!thead part, that kinda hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

This is a purile and unfunny version of a few much funnier emails from times of yore.

If you find this stuff funny.....
    Sigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

They were excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

have to say absolute drivvle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I laughed alot,
    but how come this hasn't been modded? I would have thought it would have been chucked a long time ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

can't say it was bad, but it wasn't great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by lafortezza
    I laughed alot

you humourless Bastard...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

nanook, I will be seeing you in the office tomorrow for some hijinx, tomfoolery and quirky party tricks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement