Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone do me a poster

• 24-02-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,043 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Im in my fourth year in college and need a poster to add to my final year projects presentation.

If someone could help me i would be over the moon

The project is a tag rugby site.

Basically the poster would to invisage tag rugby and bringing people together.

It would need to have HTML, PHP and MySql printed on it somewhere and the colours used in the website were a light green, white and black.

Can someone please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

That sounds like a lot of work. So i'm out. (swamped with work)

Maybe offering some kind of bribe (booze?) would help?

Just an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,941 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Here's a really radical idea, its, like, you know, your course, your degree, your project...your poster?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

twinytwo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Im in my fourth year in college and need a poster to add to my final year projects presentation.

If someone could help me i would be over the moon

The project is a tag rugby site.

Basically the poster would to invisage tag rugby and bringing people together.

It would need to have HTML, PHP and MySql printed on it somewhere and the colours used in the website were a light green, white and black.

Can someone please help
    1. Sketch out the poster on paper.
    2. From these sketches layout the posters design.
    3. From this design create an infographic in illustrator or photoshop.
    4. Document the process's described in 1, 2, 3, for your lecturers so that they can see that you actually learned something about the design process.

Did they not teach you about the design process? If not then pm me and I will give you an example of how this process works. Nobody in their right mind will do your work for you, but help and assistance is ok within reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,043 ✭✭✭twinytwo

looksee wrote: »
    Here's a really radical idea, its, like, you know, your course, your degree, your project...your poster?

I would except i cant use photoshop... but ya know you funny like!

Can mod close?? this has been sorted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement