Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Volume Icon

• 02-04-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

My volume icon has dissapered from the bottom right hand corner of my screen im following the right protocal of clicking it back on but the volume icon is greyed out

Anyone know how to restore it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

Go to control panel, audio, click,box, show volume icon in taskbar, it may be ,in settings advanced , if you are using vista or win 7 , i use windows xp.
    it, wont work ,greyed out icon , if theres no audio card device driver installed.what pc have you got,eg dell 540d , you need to download,reinstall the audio card device driver.

Advertisement