Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Am i the only one not arsed by these codes?

Badasses and Bosses give better ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,462 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Anyone finding the (mini) bosses really inconsistent in difficulty?

I mean
    Blue
    Scorch
    and
    Wilhelm
    are so bloody simple. Stand there, fire off a few rounds and done, whereas others are considerably more difficult -
    Scooter's girl friend
    killed me 8 times before I finally killed it and midge mong is pretty difficult at the low level you encounter it at

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Am i the only one not arsed by these codes?

Badasses and Bosses give better ****.

The guns are only good for a couple of levels usually.
    I got a beast of a shotty that I reckon will last me til end of game, 314x13 damage. That's it really, everything else only lasted a short while after opening the chest.

Anyone finding the (mini) bosses really inconsistent in difficulty?

I mean
    Blue
    Scorch
    and
    Wilhelm
    are so bloody simple. Stand there, fire off a few rounds and done, whereas others are considerably more difficult -
    Scooter's girl friend
    killed me 8 times before I finally killed it and midge mong is pretty difficult at the low level you encounter it at

Best of luck with
    Dokinas ma
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'm very arsed with the codes after some of the gems I got from the box.

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'm very arsed with the codes after some of the gems I got from the box.

Considering the hit and miss on here and other forums i doubt anyone has got anything actually better than something from a Boss or Badass.

Least with the badasses and bosses you know **** is going to be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

F1ngers wrote: »
    The guns are only good for a couple of levels usually.
    I got a beast of a shotty that I reckon will last me til end of game, 314x13 damage. That's it really, everything else only lasted a short while after opening the chest.

I'm still using the shot gun I got at level 33 ....... I'm level 42 now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I'd suggest signing up to the switch account anyway. started off with 1 key, made a switch account and entered a code and i've got 3 keys left. sweet loot too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Adding the
    Rocket Pod Launcher
    upgrade to the turret is ridiculously overpowered! You throw it out and everything just dies...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Thargor wrote: »
    Adding the
    Rocket Pod Launcher
    upgrade to the turret is ridiculously overpowered! You throw it out and everything just dies...

I want/need the level cap to be raised so I can stick on a second gun, have the rocket pods, the dome shield and also use two turrets!

Walking death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I want/need the level cap to be raised so I can stick on a second gun, have the rocket pods, the dome shield and also use two turrets!

Walking death.

Well the lvl 50 achievement says something like "Reached max level....for now!". plus they increased the cap by 11 in BL1 with the Knoxx DLC so would assume they are gonna do the same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

New codes.
    Redeemable for the next 2 hours
    https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic
    WinPC: 5TW33-SRZFH-63J33-BJ3TJ-FXF9F
    PS3: KJCBT-3WCZT-FH3CT-S3CBJ-W3FT6
    X360: KTKJT-Z3K5F-BR63X-K63T3-BBK66

Grabbed the two keys today. Got a powerful SMG, that's like the big brother of the one I was using. Also, a rocket assault rifle which is great, bar a tedious reload, that kinda ruins it, especially in Gunzerker mode. Double SMG's in GZ mode, with guns that explode when you throw them is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

From muy latest key I got a sweet shotgun that shoots 5 explosive bullets at the same time but only uses 1 bullet up. NICE. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,136 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Caved and used my last (for now) key at Level 24 and got two pretty good pistols. Best of which is a 730 Jakobs pistol with great fire rate. The other was a 460x2 which uses double ammo but has much slower fire rate, so I'll probably just sell that one

Anyone else do the mission for the Slab King where you have to defend the Hyperion Supply Crate? Is the crate supposed to open afterwards or what? I got the XP and a bit of money, but was hoping it'd open and have a weapons chest in it or something.

Also did the mission in the Holy Spirits bar where you have to follow the leprechaun to the money stash. Really funny stuff.
    "Oh, I can't wait until I get to the stash and nobody ambushes me and kills me. That's my favourite part!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Loving this game, only level 14 at the moment tho. Took on w4r d3n last night..That took a while

fidsta is the tag if anyones looking for co-op

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Haven't actually come across a golden chest yet.....I think. Where abouts in your inventory does the key appear?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Haven't actually come across a golden chest yet.....I think. Where abouts in your inventory does the key appear?

on the badass list in your inventory (last option) in the bottom right corner of the screen. if you've gotten to sanctuary then go to the fast travel post in the middle of the map and its in the same room.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,136 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The chest is in Sanctuary. The gold key doesn't really appear in your inventory, though if you bring up the inventory/map etc screen, there might be a symbol for it somewhere around the side or bottom of the screen if you have one. Did you sign up to the Premiere Club?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Penn wrote: »
    The chest is in Sanctuary. The gold key doesn't really appear in your inventory, though if you bring up the inventory/map etc screen, there might be a symbol for it somewhere around the side or bottom of the screen if you have one. Did you sign up to the Premiere Club?

Its on the bad ass points screen, bottom left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Yip, but go open it now for the craic. Keys are easy come by, I got 5. :pac:

Now I have one left, it was very hard to walk past the chest without opening it when you have 5 keys.
    Penn wrote: »
    Yeah, you get a Golden Key which opens a certain chest. The higher level you are when you open it, the higher level loot you get. That being said, you can still activate the Premiere Club code, just don't use the key until you get to whatever level you want (chest is in a place called Sanctuary. You'll know which chest it is as it looks different to all the others, and the key symbol will appear before you press the button to open it).

I opened one at level 20 (got two class mods) and plan on using my next one at Level 30.
    Thanks guys *tips hat*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Used my remaining keys last night. Now have nothing.

Was hoping for some purple relics or class mods.

Grenade mods, and SMGs. Kept one Grenade mod and one corrosive SMG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

used 2 keys last night, got 4 relics..... none of them are any good....ticked off to say the least....

although i think i am going about it the wrong way as i am playing as zero and find his skills to be fairly poor...

eurofoxy wrote: »
    used 2 keys last night, got 4 relics..... none of them are any good....ticked off to say the least....

although i think i am going about it the wrong way as i am playing as zero and find his skills to be fairly poor...

I'm playing zero at the moment too and after playing through to level 43 as Salvador I'm finding him a pain, just so used to having my ammo and health replenished by my action skill that now im finding that I have to bail for more ammo mid fight with zero.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I didn't really enjoy Zero i have to say. Only got him to lvl10 or so, so maybe i jumped ship too early, but i have had way more fun with Axton. Maya will be my next character though, as she looks fun.

Changed from Zero to Salvador. I'm sure Zero's great when he's skilled up, but I got tired of his special skill. Always left you holding your d1ck in a crowd when it wore off.

Changed from Zero to Salvador. I'm sure Zero's great when he's skilled up, but I got tired of his special skill. Always left you holding your d1ck in a crowd when it wore off.

Lmao thats a good way to put it....... simple truth :D

Looking through what Salvador will be able to do, it's looking like he'll be unstoppable. No kill left unstolen!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭ gizmo

Looking through what Salvador will be able to do, it's looking like he'll be unstoppable. No kill left unstolen!
    He's ****ing Leroy Jenkins. :cool:

• Advertisement

He has small man syndrome. Both my guns are longer than my legs. But he's a hurricane.

Advertisement