Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox prices?

• 13-12-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Not sure if this is the best thread for this but I was wondering how much I would get for trading in an Xbox and some games. Or if I would be better off trying to get a buyer for them and how much I should look for in that case.
    • Xbox 20GB w/ 2 Controllers, Wireless Adapter, and Charging Cable
    • The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    • Battlefield 3
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Call of Duty: World at War
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Fallout: New Vegas
    • Halo Reach
    • Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    • Medal of Honor
    • Mirror's Edge
    • Halo 3
    • Guitar Hero 3 (no guitar)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

20gb xbox is worth peanuts these days. I work in HMV, and we hardly ever get them in, price is really low. For the games I'd say 30 each, average, for the 3 recent games, (battlefield 3, mw3, and skyrim) and... The price would vary on the others. The halo games aren't worth much if I recall, nor will guitar hero, might get a tenner for battlefield 2, the call of duty games still fetch a reasonable price.
    You'd be better going on adverts will all that, just know the original xbox 360 models don't sell for much these days./

Advertisement