Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any cinema in Dublin offering a monthly pass?

• 16-05-2010 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anywhere in and around Dublin City centre offering a monthly pass. I'd like to go maybe once a week or more and if I can save money great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

I think Cineworld in the city centre does a monthly pass for 20 euro. You can see as many films as you like with that pass- great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Cineworld do an unlimited card that's under 20 a month [it's £14 in the uk sure someone can post the euro price] You have to sign up for 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

i THINK you can actually join through Cinewrolds UK site and get it at the UK price, thread here about it somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 26,555 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

never had one of them passes but i think i heard that you can't book a seat with them just so you know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

scudzilla wrote: »
    i THINK you can actually join through Cinewrolds UK site and get it at the UK price, thread here about it somewhere

Yep, this is true, although you must pay in one lump sum for the year, but if you intend to keep your sub open for 12 months this is the way to go. costs about €180 (give or take depending on current exchange rate) for the year versus €240 on the irish sub. Works a treat, I'm on my second year now.

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

Yes on all counts here!
    Get it from the uk site its cheaper
    You cant prebook and it wont work for special screenings.
    Great value too!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Conor30

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Yep, this is true, although you must pay in one lump sum for the year, but if you intend to keep your sub open for 12 months this is the way to go. costs about €180 (give or take depending on current exchange rate) for the year versus €240 on the irish sub. Works a treat, I'm on my second year now.

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited

Can you not opt to pay monthly on the UK site, just as you can on the Irish one?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Conor30 wrote: »
    Can you not opt to pay monthly on the UK site, just as you can on the Irish one?

I'm not sure, but just thought I'd mention when paying monthly you are contracted to pay for the full year, so you cant change your mind and pull out after a month or two. It just means the money comes out of your account 1 month at a time (as opposed to a lump sum).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

atm they're doing a sign up for 12 months get 13th free, the code for it is at the desk in cineworld dublin

great card saved according to them soemthing like 850 euro in ten mins :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

Oh Cineworld, how I love thee

Advertisement