Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Baseball (non-keeper) league 2012

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

You were winning 6-3 at one stage last night

Don't worry, I'll beat Nama for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gciddy

Well, well well! Nama Bamas pull out the win somehow!

Yep, well done to Nama Rama

Led the league for months and won it in the end. Consistency :cool:

Bit lucky however, tied the semi final and final and won both on tiebreakers

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Well done Nama, I finished 5th I think it was, loitered around 6/7 mostly - enjoyed my rookie year! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Yep, well done to Nama Rama

Led the league for months and won it in the end. Consistency :cool:

Bit lucky however, tied the semi final and final and won both on tiebreakers
    Namas probably had the tiebreaker on the majority of teams in the league. In head-to-head playoffs thats a big advantage as you only have to tie the matchup. Well done to him for taking it down.

I finished 3rd myself and was happy with that considering I started off badly and took half the season to get back over .500 and then most of the rest of the season to get to the playoff places.

Finally thanks to all that played. It was a challenge to play in such a deep league, having to find and pickup players you would never consider in 10/12 man leagues :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just wondering if there is any interest in starting this up again this season?

Huzzah, it's back

Finished second last year, nay bad for a rookie :)

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Benimar wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is any interest in starting this up again this season?
    Yea, I dont mind setting a league again. I'll start a new thread later on for the 2013 season so keep an eye out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I won't be playing again this year I'm afraid. Don't want to commit too much to too many leagues if I can't guarantee full participation in all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I'm in :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement