Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway: Funderland, Wed 25th May

• 16-05-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Funderland is coming to Galway (down by the Docks I think). I was at the one in Cork and it’s a ‘proper’ fairground compared to the one in Salthill.

There was a boards outing to the Cork one, anyone interested in meeting up for an evening at the Galway one?
    I've put in Wednesday, 25th as a provisional date. Time can be decided- ideally I'd like both daylight and night time.

Fair details:

Date - Thursday 19th May to Sunday 29th May
    Opening Timing - 5pm to 10pm Monday to Friday and from 2pm to 10pm Saturdays & Sundays

I think you can pay €2 (or similar) for general entry.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I might be up for this, I was planning on heading in one of the evenings!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

it looks like we'll give tonight a skip-
    only 2 of us
    I'm 'in between' camera bodies at the moment so would have to borrow one.
    crap weather.

I'd say to head along anyway if you can, i think tonight is the last night. i was there with my family and there's some great potential there- the stall with all the ducks bobbing in the water could be a class one I think.
    I was 1/2 thinking of flying in there after work with a compact camera just to try to get a good shot of the ducks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Crap - I've got a tonne of stuff to do tonight, will have to miss out on it for this year, thanks for trying to get something going anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Sorry, I stand corrected- it's there until the 29th-it's just that I thoguht that tonight was my last chance to go in. I might get a chance to go on Sunday :) with my family again and the compact camera :(

Galway:
    19th of May to 29th of May

Opening Times:
    5pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
    2pm to 10pm Saturdays & Sundays

Advertisement