Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle - Season 5 [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

It's definitely out of place. Everyone just forgot about the whole Alexis thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Guaranteed a sixth season....no fears Caskett fans :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Another week without Castle's mum and Alexis.

And for an Irish mob episode, it was pretty good. They restrained themselves from doing dodgy accents.

Had to laugh at the childish master baker joke.

And very subtle reminder that next week is episode 100, with the cake at the beginning for "Happy 99th"

I thought it was a really good episode. Looking forward to tonight's 100th.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And for an Irish mob episode, it was pretty good. They restrained themselves from doing dodgy accents.
    The scene with Esposito trying to pronounce Siobhan was funny :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

epic!

Lol that was fantastic. A perfect 100th episode for Castle! Here's to 100 more indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Is Castle worth the watch people?

It's a good job they timed all the acting to the exact times he was using the binoculars

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Castle worth the watch people?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Nice episode and a great nod to it being the 100.

@wandatowell: It's a crime of the week drama with a couple of slow burning stories entwined along with some great acting and characters, you'll find far worse ways to spend 43 minutes a week

ok... and now we're done with pastiches

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Lol that was fantastic. A perfect 100th episode for Castle! Here's to 100 more indeed!
    Back on form - a very funny episode and Nathan Fillion was on fine form.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

prev ep was pretty simialr to a Bones cryptozoology ep

I don't know the ep, I don't watch bones much at all, but while watching that episode of castle I did say it felt like an episode of bones with the castle's characters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anybody know if/when RTE (or Alibi) will start showing the new series?

Next Wednesday May 1st at 11.30pm on RTE 1

Don't know if it was because it was aired out of order, but the Billionaire poison episode wasn't great IMO

best clip show evar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Couldn't agree more. Even found myself saying if the show were to end right now it'd be nothing short of perfection. Beautifully executed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I loath clip shows so stopped watching about 10mins in :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I thought the clip show was a waste of space...apart from a couple of one liners and the bit with Gates at the end. Apparently the network added a couple of episodes in at the last minute and they only had a few days to put this together. Fair play to the editors though.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Clip shows are normally the bane of a TV show, but that was genuinely good. A great mix of humour and drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

was that the season finale?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Two left (6th / 13th May).

Mr E wrote: »
    Two left (6th / 13th May).
    ah okay because i thought that was it and it would be a ****e way to end

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Don't know if it was because it was aired out of order, but the Billionaire poison episode wasn't great IMO

if it was played in order it seems the episode would have been incredibly odd, doing an episode where Castle fears he takes Beckett for granted when this was the episode that preceded it.

So i'm calling bullsh*t on the out of order claim.

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    if it was played in order it seems the episode would have been incredibly odd, doing an episode where Castle fears he takes Beckett for granted when this was the episode that preceded it.

ohh now i remember reading it , it was suppose to be on the day of the boston bombings

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

Agreed. The clip episode seems wildly odd now

• Advertisement

So they pulled a recap episode for mentioning bombs, while the news played the actual bombing on repeat 24 hours a day?
    The problem with pulling an episode for reasons like that just goes to show how little some episodes do to move the overall story along.
    And as it's already been pointed out, how could Castle be accused of taking her for granted the next episode after being willing to die with her?

Glad Castle mentioned how Beckett's hair has changed so many times since I thought the same thing, trying to figure which looked the best on her. Also liked the recap of her undercover outfits. Not quite Strahovski levels of undercover, but they still looked good.

Advertisement