Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What hotel? Supervalu Getaway breaks in Ireland

• 06-04-2010 8:30am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I have enough points on my supervalu card to get a weekend away :)http://www.supervalugetawaybreaks.com/ gives you a great deal but there are so many hotels to choose from I don't know where to start! Anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Myself and my partner used the SuperValu vouchers to stay in the Fitzwilton Hotel in Waterford about 18 months ago and I have to say for the money it was top class. Great staff and food and the room was exactly what you expect from a four star place.

The hotel bar was nicely decorated but very empty (we doubled the customers for the one drink we stayed on a Friday night at about 9ish, so quickly made our ways into town) so we just walked about 10 mins from the main areas and found some great pubs and clubs. I would not go back as I am just like that, once I have been somewhere I refuse to go back as i don't see the point. But defo recomend the place and its fairly modern and secure car park. Value for money all told.

Sheen falls near Kenmare in Kerry appears in the list.
    If it's free I'd go with that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Moycullen1

Just back from Maryborough House Hotel in Douglas Cork. Got married there a few years ago and go back regularly. Only discovered it is on the Supervalu list this weekend. Nice leisure centre and really nice SPA. They also have a new small pet farm in the grounds which is nice for kids.

Advertisement