Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gap outlet

• 07-05-2012 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

The outlet banbridge gap store have an extra 30-50% off everything. Got some great stuff for the kids today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Do you know when this is finishing? They were advertising an extra 15% off last weekend if I had know it was more I would have gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

sorry i dont know but give them a ring. we got loads of cool kiddies t-shirts for £5 each. i spotted that extra 15% next week or so on the website so when we got there i was suprised to see the 30-50%, maybe next week there will be an extra 15% off the 30-50% now that would be a great saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Raging! I drove past on the way home from Belfast last weekend and on account of the miserable day it was, and the fact that the Outlet no longer really has much of interest, we decided not to call in. Ah well - guess I wouldn't have needed those hoodies and chinos anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Oh it was miserable alright lol. I was surprised by how many southern reg cars were at the outlet and then newry too. Hoodies and chino's were 50% off and so were the women's dresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

The outlet has massively improved lately. I was in last week and got a shirt and a few tshirts for about £30. Cant remember the name of the shop but their are a few places worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭horse7

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    Oh it was miserable alright lol. I was surprised by how many southern reg cars were at the outlet and then newry too. Hoodies and chino's were 50% off and so were the women's dresses.
    Have you been up there recently? any bargins.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

horse7 wrote: »
    Have you been up there recently? any bargins.

40% off in Gap at the moment

Advertisement