Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards New Look

• 10-07-2012 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is the correct place for this query but i am having a bit of difficulty with the New Look Boards.
    The print size is way too small for me and I dont know how to enlarge it.
    Other websites that I visit havent changed it is just on Boards that I have this problem.
    How do i get the text size back to normal?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Which browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,434 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Press "Ctrl + 0" (zero)

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using post-migration Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and a dark mode setting)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

I use firefox.
    Thanks 28064212 that worked.
    Is that little trick only applicable here on boards or is it something commonly used?
    Delighted with the outcome anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This was a local browser issue, and not related to the skin change. And as such I'll close this now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement