Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I check my O2 balance from my phone?

• 30-08-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

This has been bugging me for ages, because I know it can be done.

I had thought that you could dial *101#

But that doesnt seem to work any more

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

*100#, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭King Ian

*100#, I believe.

"Service Not Available"

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

On prepay *100# checks your credit balance. They may not work after a SIM replacement for up to 24hours. If it's not working contact O2 and have them check your account.

On billpay it's *101# to check your unbilled calls balance ex VAT. Then it's also *111# to check your remaining mins / texts / data. Neither of these services work proper within your first month on bill or within 24 hours of a SIM replacement. Note that this service is now a discontinued service so may only work intermittantly or maybe not at all. They may also not work on some legacy price plans and can give inaccurate readings if you add / remove addons or change price plan mid cycle.

Check out our FAQ entry: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59807260&postcount=32

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

King Ian wrote: »
    "Service Not Available"

:(
    Sorry, I presumed that you were prepay.

Advertisement