Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Tattoo Artist for my feminine tattoo

• 06-08-2010 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So I really want to get a tattoo on my hip/rib cage area of my body.I'm looking to get a sort of flowers and swril/Ivy design in colour.
    Does anyone know any good artists?
    Preferably in Dublin area.
    Please and Thank you
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

I'm looking to extend a flower tattoo on my inner forearm into a bracelet of flowers right around the arm, 2 inches wide or so. I had the original done by sean in Zulu. I'm delighted with it, but I hear they've closed and that he's gone off his game. So looking for the same advice - who and where is really good for feminine girly tattoos in the south dublin, or city centre area? any advice much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

So I really want to get a tattoo on my hip/rib cage area of my body.I'm looking to get a sort of flowers and swril/Ivy design in colour.
    Does anyone know any good artists?
    Preferably in Dublin area.
    Please and Thank you
    :D

snake bite tattoo in dublin city near o connell street
    ask for alice or denise

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Afaik in Snakebite there is Robert, Erin, Denise and Sean... dunno who Alice is... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

"Alice?! Alice?! Who the fook is Alice?!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Will wrote: »
    "Alice?! Alice?! Who the fook is Alice?!!"

Damn, I was gonna say the same thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Allure_

Sean in snakebite is great,he did flowers on my friends ankle recently. Really beautiful and hes great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 coffee?pie?both

Thanks!!

Advertisement