Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What dates do the repeat summer exams take place for second years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Normally it's around the start to middle of August, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

All repeat exams happen at the middle/end of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Last fortnight in August. You can get insurance for a j1 visa in case you need to come home to repeat. Hope it doesn't come to it for you though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Amuls

Anybody have the exact dates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

It's March, we barely have the dates for our Summer exams :rolleyes:

But as for the dates, they won't be released until June or July. I presume they'll be from the 20th of August until the 31st of August 2012. They were around then last year anyways.

• Advertisement

You wouldn't get the date of your actual exam til about the end of July. They can't make out the timetable until they know what exams people failed and how many are retaking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Arabella

They begin on August 13th. They usually go on for about two weeks as far as I remember.

http://www.ucc.ie/en/current/dates/

• Anyone know when the dates of the summer exams results are announced for 2nd yr arts?

http://www.ucc.ie/en/exams/results/result-dates/

Depends on what you're doing (Psychology, European Studies, Languages and Cultural Studies etc.), they're all there though.

Advertisement