Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle - Season 4 [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

But the FBI was handling this case :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

DeWitt wrote: »
    But the FBI was handling this case :confused:
    no they weren't the castle and beckett were.

Gates said the FBI & Homeland security were taking point on the investigation, and NYPD were working under a support capacity.

blaa blaa blaa stretching believabilty, that they wouldn't be interested in the the guy with the mobile phone going straight toward the blast, and then she tells him all this rather then letting him tell them what happened in order to rush to her dramatic moment.

Episode title for the season finale has been revealed -
    "Always"
    Pardon me while I *squeeeeeeeeeee*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Was watching some sneak peaks for next weeks episode and now I'm really looking forward to it.

It looks like it will be a good one. They're on youtube and basically show
    Beckett talking to Laney about her feelings for Castle

I saw them & totally fangirled :D

Wasn't all that interested in this weeks case. Beckett/Lainey girly scenes FINALLY! Enjoyed those. Tamala's a hoot, love her deliveries.
    Aggravating episode if you're a shipper. Just wanted to grab Kate and shake her silly. Not a fan of douchey Castle. And that ending...boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

As expected. Ugh they are gonna drag it out even more. Castle is a bitch. The case wasn't too bad but the english guy was kinda annoying, and where did he get that tux from? 1972? Beckett has looked better in other dresses, this one seemed too big for her.

Nanyways... it feels like they are resetting the characters back to square 1, only Castle is a little bitter instead of a lot fun.

they seriously couldn't find an english guy to play an english guy worst accent ever.

• Advertisement

I actually really liked this weeks episode.
    The case was good and I thought the English guys character was a nice addition.

Beckett and Lanie's conversation was good as we don't normally get any in depth talks with Beckett, bar those with Castle, and it definitely sets it up for putting her in the position to express her feelings to him.
    I like that they still have Castle sticking to his guns for now. I mean he is being a bit childish, but that's Castle's character. It also brought back some of his humour, the hotel infiltration plan was classic. The last while he'd been more serious.

Overall I think it was a well written episode, and probably one of my favourites from the season so far. Roll on next week

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I liked the episode but was frustrated by it. So worried it will jump the shark into Bones territory.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Really enjoyed this weeks episode. It was just a great, fun episode.
    Adam Baldwin was really good as Slaughter I thought, his character was well written. It was funny seeing the role reversal with him bossing around Nathan :D
    The bit where he's talking about Alexis being barely legal and Castle reacting was great.
    And when they're back in the precinct
    after Castle thinks Slaughter killed the contact
    good laughs there.

Also, I can't be the only one thinking that Castle playing with the doll and monster toys is a homage to Wash?

Hopefully this episode means something will happen now
    with Beckett and Castle since they both seemed to have realisations that they shouldn't give up.

Only disappointing part was
    the killer being Glitch's dad. It just didn't fit right for me. I actually thought they were gonna have it being Slaughter.

Edit: What's the story for spoilers? I just tagged stuff here in case, but I assume once the Ep has aired there's no need for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Really enjoyed this weeks episode. It was just a great, fun episode.
    Adam Baldwin was really good as Slaughter I thought, his character was well written. It was funny seeing the role reversal with him bossing around Nathan :D
    The bit where he's talking about Alexis being barely legal and Castle reacting was great.
    And when they're back in the precinct
    after Castle thinks Slaughter killed the contact
    good laughs there.

Yeah, I enjoyed this episode. Adam Baldwin is always good for a few laughs.

Who was the other woman at the morgue? She was quite nice! ;)
    Also, I can't be the only one thinking that Castle playing with the doll and monster toys is a homage to Wash?

Good shout. That seems obvious now. Actually, I was surprised there were not more Firefly references.
    Edit: What's the story for spoilers? I just tagged stuff here in case, but I assume once the Ep has aired there's no need for them?

The thread title should probably be amended to say US pace. Then spoilers would be alright.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Otacon wrote: »
    Good shout. That seems obvious now. Actually, I was surprised there were not more Firefly references.

Well, Castle was wearing a brown coat. Also, if you want to be obtuse, there was a fight in a bar.

I thought it was good but not great. Baldwin was basically playing the same character as in Firefly.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

I enjoyed the last episode. The case itself was secondary to teh characters and for once I didnt really care because the to and fro was so much fun. Castle getting blackmailed by Ryan and Espisito, the reaction back in the precinct when the undercover guy came in and all of Castle vs Slaughter interaction.

Loved the little refs (hell yes on the dolls = wash). The show was fun! Something it hasnt been for a while.

Can't believe there's only 2 episodes left :'(

Skinfull wrote: »
    I enjoyed the last episode. The case itself was secondary to teh characters and for once I didnt really care because the to and fro was so much fun.

This.

All the jokes and laughs came so easily this episode. The last one was good as well actually. Some of the earlier ones felt a bit forced. I actually put it down to the new characters spicing up the last two. Creates a bit more of a dynamic while things were immobile with Beckett and Castle.

Yeah, only 2 episodes left, and just when it's getting back on form. I really hope it ends well.

WARNING! MAJOR FINALE SPOILERS
    So as you know Michael Ausiello is currently running a blind item about a sensational hook up between a will they/won't duo on one of the big network shows. I think from the get go most peoples money was on either Castle/Beckett or Damon/Elena. Well Ausiello just did a twitter Q&A, and when asked if both the characters were human he replied YES! Then he favourited a tweet asking if it was Castle & Beckett. Oh sweet Jesus, the finale is going to kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

NEWS - scroll

• Advertisement

Was episode 22 out the last week? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere

Was episode 22 out the last week? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere

According to Wikipedia, episode 22 is on tonight. Not sure why it skipped a week TBH.

Otacon wrote: »
    According to Wikipedia, episode 22 is on tonight. Not sure why it skipped a week TBH.

Ah ok, that's grand. Thanks!

There was no new episode last week. One tonight and the finale next week.

Promo for the finale is out. Oh. My. God. So many emotions. Not gonna post it cuz it's a little spoiler heavy, and I'm actually regretting watching it now, but soooooo good. So, so good.

"Undead again" was hysterical. I haven't laughed this hard at a Castle episode in such a long time.

Yep, Undead Again was a really class episode. Loads of laughs.

Kinda debating whether to watch the promo for the finale... I want to, but at the same time don't wanna spoil it for myself. But at least your reaction DeWitt gives me the impression it should be good!

I was reacting to the Canadian promo there. And dang, even though I swore I wouldn't watch the US promo I just did, and it's 10 x more awesome/spoilery.

Good episode last night. As has been said, there were a lot of laughs. However, the drug and the way they got the confession were weak.

Still, I like the position Castle and Beckett's relationship is now in. Should be a good finale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Under this lies the the season finale spoilor. I am not posting it normaly but the link is here if you dare , its says a lot

DARE?---->Castle 4x23 if you dare

Advertisement