Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Alcaraz goal. Bye bye Blackburn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Rumours that Cech hasn't traveled to Liverpool. Sounds like Hilario is getting a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Rumours that Cech hasn't traveled to Liverpool. Sounds like Hilario is getting a game.

Do you know if Cahill has traveled? Hopefully not a rival has him !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Little chance of a Terry clean sheet so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Well for all of us who brought in Moses.... FAIL! (me included) :(

He better do something against Wolves, last game and in front of the fans......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

Boni up now

Not sure bout this now but rvp has 26 points showing on my latest points page

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

2 for Petrov. ****
    0 for Dempsey. ****

At least Rooney didn't get any.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

3 for captain VP and none for Rooney is great news. Though I'm missing the weekly prize for 2 miserable points.... Bloody Vermaelen (useless and wasted transfer :mad:).

Ya 3 for rvp as expected. None for demps tho. Augero gets one as does silva. None for rooney. 2 a piece for Clichy and young.

Sees me to 61 pts plus 2 coming off the bench and skrtel (hopefully) to play tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

58 with Skrtel tonight, about 45 pts down in money league, a Skrtel hat trick is the only thing that will leave me in with a shout of teh cash going into the final week (cue another OG and red card!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

anyone got the full list of bps?

Rastapitts wrote: »
    anyone got the full list of bps?

Bonus
    Benayoun (2)
    Van Persie (3)
    Hoolahan (2)

Bonus
    Clichy (2)
    Silva
    Yaya Toure (3)
    Aguero

Bonus
    Dunne (2)
    Clark (3)
    Adebayor

Bonus
    Brunt (3)
    Long
    Petrov (2)

Bonus
    Riise
    Diarra (2)
    Dembele (3)

Bonus
    Onuoha (2)
    Hill
    Ferdinand
    Cisse (3)

Bonus
    Ward (3)
    Stearman
    Osman (2)

Bonus
    Ferdinand
    Young (2)
    Scholes (3)

Bonus
    Alcaraz (3)
    McCarthy (2)
    Beausejour

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

30 points to gain on leader going into final week. I think I can do it. Captain is key.

I think my biggest mistake towards the end of the season was not taking a 4 point hit on the first of Boltons double game weeks to get in Petrov.

another 2 bonus for him this week and his points for the last few weeks have been nice, 12, 2, 5, 10, 7

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Is Petrov worth a look in next week do you reckon?

Is Petrov worth a look in next week do you reckon?

Well he is on form it seems so even just looking at that i think he would be, like Moses was, although that did not work out, nothing is 100% in this game.

However, Bolton are playing to stay in the PL so they will be fighting all the way and with Man City up against QPR and needing a win to be sure I think he is well worth a punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Not even 1 BP this gameweek... F my life!!!

Captain choice for the next week is crucial to how the season ends for me!

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

Thanos wrote: »
    I think my biggest mistake towards the end of the season was not taking a 4 point hit on the first of Boltons double game weeks to get in Petrov.

another 2 bonus for him this week and his points for the last few weeks have been nice, 12, 2, 5, 10, 7

My mistake was getting in Miyachi instead of Petrov. Desperate error on my behalf.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

WTF is Dempsey doing that is causing him to consistanly underscore when it comes to bonus point allocation? He scores in a 2-1 win and gets none? madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

FutureGuy wrote: »
    WTF is Dempsey doing that is causing him to consistanly underscore when it comes to bonus point allocation? He scores in a 2-1 win and gets none? madness!

He takes lots of potshots. This results in a few goals which is great but it also means he has a lot of shots off target so that hurts his PPI score resulting in fewer bonus points. The system really doesn't suit him.

Under the old system himself and Dembele would probably hog all the BPs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Thanos wrote: »

I had a choice of Petrov or Stevie Ireland and went for Ireland because Coyle sometimes rotates the Bolton players.

One of my worst decisions this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Chelsea: Turnbull, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand, Essien, Romeu, Ramires, Sturridge, Torres Malouda

Liverpool: Reina; Johnson, Skrtel, Carragher, Agger; Maxi, Henderson, Shelvey, Downing; Suarez, Carroll

Chelsea subs: Hilario, Cole, Lampard, Mata, Lukaku, Kalou, Hutchinson.

Liverpool subs: Doni, Coates, Kelly, Spearing, Sterling, Bellamy, Kuyt

Skrtel is due a goal at this stage.....

Essien og, Suarez assist

Terry yellow

Henderson :eek: goal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I hope a lot of you have Liverpool players. They're winning this by a cricket score if things keep going like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

LOL at the Henderson goal. 2nd goal in nearly 30 games. Taken him long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Ha, yup. 3-0 now. Agger.

• Advertisement

Agger (Carroll) 3-0 already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement