Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wells fargo Champ/Open de Espana

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

E/W money with Simpson, not a great Sunday but kept going. Nearly got into the playoff.

Nonetheless, absolutely delighted for Fowler!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Thank you Ricky :D
    FEgtg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Thank you Ricky :D
    FEgtg.png

well done, had €15 at 15.5, although had small on Mcilroy & Points so ended up €90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Posting screen shots like that just tells us all that you're a degenerate.

Posting screen shots like that just tells us all that you're a degenerate.

why ? please tell

• Advertisement

Dont mind me, I just hate after timers.

Dont mind me, I just hate after timers.

aftertimers, he had the bet on before :D

how much did you lose ? i reckon you had McIlroy

Jesus. A gambling forum where people don't even know what an after timer is.

When people post up things like this - the bets they show us - you wonder about all the ones they dony show. He didn't mention anything about backing Ricky fowler before and now that he wins he's posting up his bet. For all we know he backed about 15 players. And how much has he lost on fowler before he finally clicked last night, seein as that was fowler's first PGA win?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

At least for change I made few quid on this. Still down for year but confident that winner is around the corner.

Happy for Fowler and I think now he will push on.

They say your second win is hardest, but I think Dufner and now Fowler may find that not to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭rehssu

rehssu wrote: »
    Took last week off after dire run so here's hoping:

Wells Fargo
    Westwood @ 14/1
    Senden @ 80/1

Open de Espana
    Paul Lawrie @ 25/1
    Canizares @ 66/1

All e/w & couple of e/w doubles

Thought I was in for the big one here but Senden crumbled. Canizares played out of his skin at the weekend so some nice e/w spondoolies for that.

Had my e/w doubles the wrong way round though, not for the first time this year:(

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

If people are gonna aftertime, expect their bets to be called out on. It is also against the charter to aftertime.
    well done, had €15 at 15.5, although had small on Mcilroy & Points so ended up €90

This is aftertiming.
    •The third rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fourth rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fifth rule of the gambling forum…. You get the idea. Afterposting is coming on here telling everybody about how much you won off a 12 fold accumulator. IF you aftertime in a thread, attach a picture of said bet with it in the live betting thread or aftertiming thread in the main forum of gambling. It only takes a minute or two at most to do this. Failure to produce a pic will result in a red card at the very least.

You know what to do.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66552920

Advertisement