Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

smokeyblue wrote: »
    HI all, I would love some help. I have a Ford Mondeo sedan 1998, with no radio code. The VIN/chasis # is WFOFXXGBBFWS32754 Does anyone know it? thanks from OZ

you will need to take the stereo out & look.

All the vin tells me is its a 2.0 auto saloon lx;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 flyingirony

Hi there,
    i need a Key for that Serial
    V007239 (ford 6000cd)
    My battery was broken down :(

Can u help me?

cya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nsmekla

Please can anyone help me with the unlock code for a Ford Mondeo 6000CD with serial number V084555 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nsmekla

Please can anyone help me with the unlock code for a Ford Mondeo 6000CD with serial number V084555

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jimibob

Hi I'm looking for a unlock code for a 6000cd
    Model: kw2000
    Serial number: V010626
    If any one can help? Please do!
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Lillyrose2012

Hi Hal, any chance you can work the same magic for me??? have been w/out the radio for over a month after the clutch was replaced, close to losing my sanity. the serial nbr for the radio is V039532..............Please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Sorry Lilly, I can't work the magic for you. As you have a V serial number. The program I have only does M serial numbers. Maybe someone else on here can help you out with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lillyrose2012

no problem, thanks for replying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 raimis

Ford Mondeo Radio Key Code!!!
    Hey guys,

Could anyone help me locate or tell me how to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don;t know the key code!!

Its a 6000CD and the serial number is M005126?

Any help much welcome..

thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

raimis wrote: »
    Ford Mondeo Radio Key Code!!!
    Hey guys,

Could anyone help me locate or tell me how to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don;t know the key code!!

Its a 6000CD and the serial number is M005126?

Any help much welcome..

thanks,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kildaremondeo

Hi all am new to this forum - would you be able to help with a radio unlock code for 03 ford mondeo 6000 rds serial number M681199? Left lights on at airport and radio dead!!!Thanks

Hi all am new to this forum - would you be able to help with a radio unlock code for 03 ford mondeo 6000 rds serial number M681199? Left lights on at airport and radio dead!!!Thanks

7692 then press number 5;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 basj

Help with code please:!! Model 6000 CD Seria no M150208

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Try 4943...:)

Thank you very much !!!

Help with code please:!! 6000 CD Model Single CD-KW2000 serial NO V034903

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

Folks

i have a 03' Focus saloon 1.4 and radio hasn't worked since the snow when the battery died. It has 4000DLS written on the radio but where is the id number being mentioned here by some in order to help me find out the code? Thanks in advance.

Only finally got my radio out today and am looking for a 03' Ford Focus code to get my radio working PLEASE!!! Any help much appreciated

M150813

Only finally got my radio out today and am looking for a 03' Ford Focus code to get my radio working PLEASE!!! Any help much appreciated

M150813

Try 3631.

I have found the solution for M serials there is no need to ask codes to anyone.

1-)Download this ford mserial calculator
    2-)If the program does not work than it means that a dll file is missing. You can fix the dll problem (by searching the missing dll) from this website (by searching the missing dll). http://www.dll-files.com/

and now the mserial calculator will work and you can find your code.

Good luck

have program working but getting no joy, putting in my code but when i return nothing?

Hal1 wrote: »
    Try 3631.

Works perfectly, I appreciate that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sir_Lenny

Please can anyone help me with the unlock code for a Ford Mondeo Treffic Pro Model BE 4730 with serial number 15008529

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Sir_Lenny wrote: »
    Please can anyone help me with the unlock code for a Ford Mondeo Treffic Pro Model BE 4730 with serial number 15008529

There should be a letter before the serial such as M, you will need to supply this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Miramanga

Hello all my keycode is lost too! How do I find out the serial number that is needed to work out the code? I have a V reg mondeo thanks so much

Miramanga wrote: »
    Hello all my keycode is lost too! How do I find out the serial number that is needed to work out the code? I have a V reg mondeo thanks so much

Hi,you need to remove the stereo enough to see the seriel number on the side,it will start with M or V then followed by 6 numbers.if it starts with m post it up here & someone will get the code for you.if its starts with V then its off to Ford im afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jimbojones1980

Hi guys, can someone please help me with the code for my stero.

M084289

for mondy 56 plate... So boring in my taxi without music! lol

Hi guys, can someone please help me with the code for my stero.

M084289

for mondy 56 plate... So boring in my taxi without music! lol

6267 is your code.:) (then press number 5 to activate)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Supersaurus

Hey I fitted a parrot kit and lost my code, the kit works with sound and all oddly enough!

M023084 CD6000 player!

Hey I fitted a parrot kit and lost my code, the kit works with sound and all oddly enough!

M023084 CD6000 player!

M023084 CD6000 player!

Try 4606 and report back...:)

• Advertisement

Hal1 wrote: »

You beat me to it....:p

Advertisement